13

"Are you the third brother?" Jiang Aijun in front of him was very different from when he went to the countryside. He wore a melon-shaped hat on his head and was much darker and stronger. Jiang Anning didn't recognize him at first.

"Who else could it be if not me?" Jiang Aijun rolled his eyes unhappily and bared his teeth at Zhou Enjin who was holding his arm with his backhand, "Let go."

Jiang Anning reacted and hurriedly asked Zhou Enjin to let him go, "Third brother, why did you come back so late and dress so... well, so mature?"

Jiang Aijun pinched his sore shoulders, adjusted his melon-shaped hat, and boasted, "How do I look like this? Your future sister-in-law made it for me. Look at this hat and the stitching. Every stitch and every thread is your future sister-in-law's love for me."

This boastful expression cannot be said to be unrelated to her father's. It is really exactly the same.

It was still the same arrogant third brother, not changed at all.

Jiang Anning couldn't help laughing.

"Are you Zhou Enjin?" Jiang Aijun looked at Zhou Enjin unceremoniously. After receiving Wang Fuhua's call, he packed up his things and rushed back without stopping, traveling all the way through mountains and rivers, just to see what the person who kidnapped his sister looked like.

He looked okay, just a little better than him.

Zhou Enjin straightened his chest, stood beside Jiang Anning, and greeted Jiang Aijun, "Third brother, hello, I am Zhou Enjin."

"What third brother? You can change your words after you come in." Jiang Aijun didn't appreciate it at all, "Anning, go wait under the street light, I want to talk to Comrade Zhou Enjin."

I thought that I would be able to kiss my future wife during these days in the countryside, and it would be no problem to give my future brother-in-law a head start, but I didn't expect it to be a failure.

He looks like a man who can protect his sister, so for this reason, I can be his brother-in-law. However, although I admit it, I still have to say the ugly words in advance.

Jiang Anning looked at Jiang Aijun, then at Zhou Enjin, frowned slightly, and looked worried.

Seeing his younger sister whom he had taken care of since childhood, Jiang Aijun, who would rather buy food for her than use it himself, felt jealous and said in a sour tone, "You are so nervous about him, can I hurt him?"

"I'm not nervous about him, I'm nervous about you." Jiang Anning sighed helplessly and gave Zhou Enjin a look, asking him to take it easy.

With her third brother's character of being both naive and playful, he might come to Zhou Enjin to get back at him after he suffered a loss just now. Fists and feet have no eyes, what if he hurts him?

Zhou Enjin received a look from her future partner, indicating that she should not worry.

Jiang Anning gave them some space, and came to the street light outside the family yard, looking at this place from afar.

Jiang Aijun was still immersed in his sister's protection, and glanced at Zhou Enjin with a smug look on his face. Even if his sister got married, she still valued him.

The two talked for a while, and Jiang Aijun strongly requested to fight Zhou Enjin alone. After the fight, his impression of Zhou Enjin was much better, but he still showed his power and said: "If you treat my sister badly in the future, I, Jiang Aijun, will kill you even if I have to go to the island."

"Don't worry, third brother, I swear on the honor of a soldier that I will cherish Comrade Jiang Anning for the rest of my life." Zhou Enjin looked at Jiang Anning under the street light, his eyes were gentle, and his oath was sonorous and powerful.