59

On the third day after Zhou Enjin and Tie Niu returned, Jiang Anning went to the litchi forest to check the beehives.

Aman Wang Guifen and other military wives were nervously waiting for Jiang Anning to inspect the honey. Every time they inspected the litchi honey, they were like facing a formidable enemy. Sister Anning had high requirements for honey. If there was any unqualified honey, they had to stay for another day.

They had been out for half a month and were a little homesick. Naturally, they did not want to delay because of unqualified honey.

Jiang Anning opened the beehive and carefully checked the condition of the hive.

Although the weather was relatively good these two days, the litchi flowers began to wither. She was originally worried that the quality of the brewed honey would not meet the requirements. Now seeing that the beehive was full of sweet litchi honey with a slight sour taste of litchi fruit, the stone in her heart finally fell to the ground.

"An Ning, how is it? Is it OK?" Aman licked her lips. Based on her experience, this batch of honey should be qualified. But as long as An Ning didn't nod, she couldn't let it go.

The other military wives clenched their fists and looked up.

Jiang An Ning tasted the honey. The honey was dark amber, viscous, and had a strong lychee fragrance, which fully met the requirements of high-quality honey.

She glanced around and saw that everyone looked nervous. She said in a heavy tone: "This batch of lychee honey..."

"How is it?" Everyone held their breath.

Jiang An Ning paused and showed a brilliant smile: "Excellent quality."

"Great, great." Everyone cheered, and the goal was achieved.

"Sister An Ning, we were scared to death when we saw your expression just now. We thought you were unqualified." Sister Lin Mei sighed.

Jiang An Ning curled her lips mischievously, "I just saw that everyone was too nervous and wanted to help everyone relax."

Aman sighed helplessly, "An Ning, you used to be so innocent, but now you can make people laugh. The world is going downhill." She secretly winked at Wang Guifen and Sister Lin Mei, and the two approached Jiang An Ning without leaving any trace.

While she wasn't paying attention, the three of them rushed over and teased her itchy spots, "Are you still teasing us?"

Jiang Anning laughed non-stop, her itchy spots were itchy, and she begged for mercy with a smile, "No more teasing, no more teasing. Please let me go."

The other sisters-in-law watched Jiang Anning suffer, and they were all happy in her misfortune. Who let Anning tease them just now?

After a short break and playing, everyone happily collected honey, with smiles on their tired faces.

Jiang Anning was happy to see them happy. In the past two days, most of the lychee flowers on the farm have begun to wither, and the quality of the honey brewed has begun to decline. She was worried about the last time to collect honey, but she didn't expect the result to be good.

Thanks to everyone's concerted efforts, they were able to complete the task before the lychee flowers faded.

According to statistics, they collected more than 16,500 kilograms of lychee honey. It rained during the beekeeping period, so some of the honey had more water and the quality did not meet the requirements. However, more than 14,000 kilograms of first-class lychee honey were produced, which definitely met the contract quantity.