100

An invitation to the Canton Fair?

Hearing what Jiang Anning said, not only Aman and Guo Xiu'e were surprised, but even Zhou Enjin and Song Dashan, two people who didn't know much about trade, were surprised.

In the whole ward, Wang Fuhua and Aunt Liu were probably the only ones who didn't care, and they were completely focused on the newborn baby.

Zhou Enjin and Song Dashan didn't disturb them and went to wait outside the ward. Seeing this, Wang Fuhua and Aunt Liu also took the baby out, leaving the ward for them to talk about things.

Although Jiang Anning was surprised, she was not overwhelmed by the surprise. With the current situation of Red Star Factory, it was indeed not qualified to participate. There must be some hidden reason.

Sure enough, Wu Xuechen's next words confirmed her thoughts.

"Mr. Smith is our most important trading partner in Europe. He and his technical team have given great recognition to Red Star Factory, and highly praised you and your husband. Based on a full evaluation of Red Star Factory's past performance, the Yangcheng government has discussed and decided to invite Red Star Factory to be an exhibitor at this spring Canton Fair."

Jiang Anning: "Thank you Comrade Wu for helping us. I would like to thank Comrade Wu for his help on behalf of all the workers of Red Star Factory."

The leaders above are very busy, and they must have been aware of their small factory because someone had specifically proposed it. It must be Comrade Wu.

"Director Jiang, you are too polite. I just helped to mention it. In the end, it was Red Star Factory that made the decision." Wu Xuechen looked at Jiang Anning with admiration. It was a pity that such a smart person was not from their Ministry of Foreign Trade.

"No matter what, I still have to thank Comrade Wu. We will definitely not let Comrade Wu and the superiors down."

Wu Xuechen did not mention his own efforts, but only regarded everything as the credit of Red Star Factory and them. But Jiang Anning knew in her heart that if Comrade Wu had not come forward to fight for it, their names would not have appeared on the list of the Canton Fair.

Of course, Wu Xuechen helped Red Star Factory because he saw Jiang Anning's potential. With a forward-looking director like Jiang Anning, Red Star Factory will surely thrive in the future, and they may have long-term cooperation in the future.

Afterwards, Wu Xuechen introduced some information about the Canton Fair to them.

All the products of the factory can be branded with the Red Star Factory brand. Different products belong to different professions and will be sold to foreign countries by different professional import and export companies, which is also in line with current policies.

All import and export trade is led by professional companies, which means that Jiang Anning and her colleagues only need to be responsible for preparing samples for the exhibition, and the specific customs clearance will be handled by professional import and export companies.

Jiang Anning's knowledge of the Canton Fair came entirely from documentaries in his previous life, which was not comprehensive.

He only knew that this year was a very special one. The Sino-US trade, which had been interrupted for more than 20 years, had a new breakthrough in this Canton Fair. This exhibition invited 37 companies with a total of 40 people to come to China to participate in the exhibition. ①

However, seeing that Comrade Wu did not mention the participation of American businessmen at all, Jiang Anning guessed that they should not have received the notice yet. It was only February now, and it seemed that the decision would be confirmed in March.