64

◎Commentary plus update◎

Jiang Anning and the chief steward were very surprised to hear that the superior authorities were alarmed.

The farm and processing plant are factories to put it nicely, but it is just a makeshift team to put it bluntly. Although the export of lychee honey has created foreign exchange for the country, their foreign exchange volume is a drop in the bucket, not to mention for the capital, even for the Ministry of Foreign Trade in Guangzhou.

If it weren't for the accident of lychee rice dumplings, it's unknown how long their farms and processing plants would have to wait.

Even if they were reported, there would be no need to alarm the superior authorities.

Seeing the doubts of the two, Commander Qi said, "The real purpose is not to drink. The factory incident is just a prelude. The people behind it may have other intentions. The situation is still unclear. Both the troops stationed on the island and the factory need to be cautious. You go back and prepare first."

After saying that, he waved his hand and let them leave.

Jiang Anning wanted to ask one more question, but seeing that Commander Qi looked tired, he swallowed the words back.

After leaving the commander's office, he left first because the canteen had something to deal with the quartermaster. Jiang Anning walked towards the office of the sideline group.

Commander Qi did not deliberately conceal the fact that the factory was reported. Everyone will know it when the review team arrives tomorrow. There is no need to hide it.

As soon as the news came out, some were happy and some were worried. The people in the sideline group could not sit still and all gathered in the sideline group office.

After Aman came back, no one was in the mood to pay attention to the progress of the Railway Bureau. Everyone was thinking about the review.

"Xiu'e, if the review fails tomorrow, will the factory be closed?" The military wife who spoke was Sister Zhai who followed the beekeeping later.

In order to learn how to raise bees, she got herself into trouble and finally became a worker. She encountered such a thing before she had been on the job for a few days, and she was very nervous.

Guo Xiu'e was also worried, but now the factory was in a panic. As a backbone, she had to set an example. Hearing this, she immediately said, "Don't worry. Our factory has always been doing things according to the rules and regulations. Everyone has seen what Director Jiang has done. There is no problem with his ideology and style. Even if the higher authorities come to review, we are not afraid."

In order to strengthen everyone's confidence, Aman specially mentioned the progress of the Railway Bureau: "Yes, sisters-in-law, you must have confidence in the factory. The factory will develop better and better in the future. This The first time I went to Guangzhou, our product was voted first in the first round of tasting. "

"What's the use of getting more votes? If it doesn't pass the review tomorrow, it will be a waste of time." Sister Qian from the First Regiment of the Third Brigade was not very optimistic. She glanced at the litchi honey in the corner and said, "Aman, Xiu'e, don't talk about these empty words. I just want to ask, if you can't do it anymore, can you first settle the wages for the previous few days of beekeeping?"

As soon as this was said, several military wives looked at Guo Xiu'e and others, and it was obvious that they had the same idea.

"We don't want much. Whatever you can give us is good. We've made so much money from the export before, and our wages won't cost much."