130(Extra 1)

◎Ice skating in Beihai◎

It was a rare sunny day in winter. Zhou Enjin received a call early in the morning. He motioned his wife to sit and wait, and replied: "Master, please speak."

Jiang Anning had nothing to do, so she checked the gifts for Zhou Enjin's friends to make sure nothing was missed.

Today is the third day of the Chinese New Year. There are still five days left for the family visit. Including the time needed to return to the island, they should leave tomorrow night.

My husband hasn't been back to the capital for a long time, so he always has to meet his friends before leaving.

Over there, Zhou Enjin had almost finished answering the phone.

"Yes, I got it." Zhou Enjin hung up the phone and looked at his wife, "The verdict on Qu Ying is out."

Jiang Anning froze, "What's the result?"

"Qu Ying is suspected of selling state secrets. In the past seven or eight years, he has secretly persecuted and framed dozens of outstanding comrades and was sentenced to death."

The Sheng family and the Qu family cut off their relationship with Qu Ying as soon as he was arrested. As soon as the verdict came out, the two families closed their doors and refused to see guests, trying to protect their families.

Unfortunately, the superiors of the masses are not stupid. The Qu family had done all kinds of evil under the protection of Qu Ying before, and became the first to be liquidated. The Sheng family survived because of their numerous military achievements, but they were also seriously injured.

Zhou Enjin went to the study and told Grandpa Zhou about this. Grandpa Zhou had a complicated expression, "When you come back in the evening, you and An Ning come to the study. I have something for you."

Zhou Enjin wanted to ask what it was, but when he looked up and saw Grandpa Zhou's gloomy expression, he didn't ask anything and silently closed the door of the study for his father.

The moment he closed the door, he saw Grandpa Zhou open the drawer and took out a photo from it.

He remembered that this was a single photo taken when his mother was still alive when he was a child.

Grandpa Zhou fumbled with the old yellowed photo, his eyes flashing with tears, "Ran Yue, wait for me. When An An is older, I will come to accompany you."

The face of his wife in the old photo is still clear and sweet, just like the day they first met.

Zhou Enjin left the study, took the gift from his wife, and said softly, "Let's go."

Jiang Anning nodded and smiled, "Let's go."

Last night, Zhou Enjin's childhood friend Lao Teng asked them to get together today, and the location was in the military compound.

The military compound was a distance away from here, so Zhou Enjin borrowed a car from his eldest brother and drove there.

An An went out for a walk with his eldest sister-in-law Aunt Liu early in the morning. Knowing that they were going out today, the eldest sister-in-law took the initiative to help them take care of An An.

Hu Yuxiu was also over 60 years old, and Zhou Xinghai and Zhou Xinghe were not married. She wanted to hold her grandson but couldn't, so she held An An for fun.

Arriving at the military compound, Zhou Enjin stopped the car and took the gift to Teng's house with Jiang Anning.

It is called the Teng family, but in fact only Teng Zhongjun and his mother are still there. He has not married yet, and his father passed away a few years ago.