69

Since returning to the capital from the blind date, Zhou Xingyun always had some inexplicable dreams. In the dream, Jiang Anning chose him, and his uncle never married and died in a mission this year.

After the two got married, his mother got the Zhou family heirloom as she wished, and because he did not dare to resist his grandfather and mother, he blamed everything on Jiang Anning. After marriage, he ignored her and rebuilt a small family with Fang Li outside, making her a widow for the rest of her life and died in depression.

After Jiang Anning died, he realized that he had fallen in love with her unknowingly. Unfortunately, he was blinded by hatred and arrogance and could not see it. He regretted it until he lost her.

He thought it was just a dream, but he didn't expect that just yesterday, he connected everything in the dream and realized that he should be reborn. He was reborn before the two met, but it was too late for him to remember.

Jiang An Ning married her uncle and was pregnant. Zhou Xingyun was furious when he heard the news.

The military compound was not far from the old house. Zhou Xingyun arrived after walking for five minutes. Looking at the familiar yet unfamiliar courtyard in front of him, his thoughts drifted away.

This courtyard is located in the core area of ​​the capital and has a long history. The grandfather left it to An Ning in his previous life. After the grandfather left, he and An Ning moved into this courtyard.

He remembered that someone offered 200 million to buy it in 2000, but An Ning refused. After she died, he moved in with Fang Li and the children. It was also from that day that he was reborn.

Walking through the corridor and coming to the main house of the old house, Zhou Xingyun greeted the old man.

The old man stared at Zhou Xingyun with sharp eyes, "I have something to ask you."

Zhou Xingyun felt uncomfortable being stared at. The old man's eyes seemed to penetrate him and see the dark depths of his heart. And the old man's next words made him tremble with fear.

Coming out of the old house, Zhou Xingyun wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. Did the old man find something? His words were warning him not to do anything beyond the rules.

Zhou Xingyun thought of what the old man had just said, and returned to the military compound with anger.

Fang Li sat on the sofa, holding her belly, knitting a sweater for her child. When she saw her husband coming back, she smiled and said, "Xingyun, I knitted a piece of clothing for Yuxuan. What do you think?"

Zhou Xingyun pushed the sweater away impatiently and threw it on the coffee table, and the sweater rolled to the ground.

"Did you instigate what happened to Fang Xiu?"

"If you don't want to look at it, just forget it. Why did you throw it on the ground?" Fang Li picked up the sweater distressedly, blew the dust off it, and asked without raising her head: "What's the matter?"

Zhou Xingyun directly pinched her chin, "Fang Li, you know what I'm talking about. You'd better listen to me clearly, don't be a demon, and be your wife Zhou. If I know that you are causing trouble for Jiang Anning again, don't blame me for not remembering the old friendship."

Fang Li was uncomfortable with his pinch, "Let me go." After finally breaking free, she looked at him with tears in her eyes, "Xingyun, I know you must have misunderstood something to treat me like this. I don't blame you, but I don't want to be wronged.

Jiang Anning is your uncle's lover and your elder. I don't have time to be filial to her and curry favor with her, so why would I cause trouble for her. What happened, tell me?"