120

Everyone heard An An's call of "Mom" and looked at the little guy in surprise.

"My little brother can call me Mom now." Tie Niu ran to An An and looked at his cute little brother expectantly, "Brother, call me brother, brother."

Unfortunately, An An didn't give his brother any face at all. He didn't even look at Tie Niu and rushed towards his mother.

Jiang Anning was excited. Looking at the lovely An'an, she felt her heart softened. She put the things in her hands on the stone table and took the child from her husband. "An'an, you are so good. Call me mom again."

An'an stared with two big eyes like grapes, stretched out her hands to grab her mother's hair, and made babbling sounds, and her little hands were shaking up and down.

Jiang Anning's scalp was hurt by the pulling. Zhou Enjin felt sorry for his wife and took his wife's hair out of An'an's hand, "Don't grab mom's hair."

Although An'an didn't call mom, Jiang Anning didn't get discouraged. She looked at An'an and taught him word by word: "Mom, Mom."

An'an didn't understand her mother's heart at all. No matter how Jiang Anning taught her, she just didn't open her mouth.

If Jiang Anning hadn't been sure that she heard it correctly, she would have thought it was just a dream.

Jiang Anning felt a little disappointed. "An'an, why don't you call me mom? Enjin, is he angry with me? Mom will never leave An'an for so long again. Mom promises that An'an will not be angry."

"An'an is so young, how can she be angry?" Zhou Enjin wiped the sweat from his wife's forehead and fanned her with a palm leaf fan.

"Really not angry?" Jiang Anning was unsure.

She didn't understand why humans would be so excited when they heard a baby calling her mom before. Now that she is a mother, she knows the weight of this voice.

This feeling is very complicated. Jiang Anning can't express it. She just feels that the joy in her heart is like a flower blooming in her heart.

Aunt Liu was an experienced person, so she naturally understood Jiang Anning's feelings. She smiled and comforted him, "Anning is so young, she calls mom unconsciously, how can she be angry. However, most children will call mom after eight months, but our Anan can call mom at only six months old, which is really amazing."

Tien Niu also agreed, "My brother is the best."

The child speaks early, which means that the baby's brain language system is well developed, which is a good thing.

Jiang Anning and Zhou Enjin heard Aunt Liu say this, and looked at Anan with a hint of pride in their eyes.

This is their cub.

Jiang Anning rubbed Tieniu's head, "Tienniu, aunt brought you a gift, it's in the box. Enjin, open the box. It's all the catch from this trip, I'll divide it."

When Zhou Enjin opened the box, Jiang Anning held Anan and handed Tieniu a beautiful conch with one hand. "Don't you like collecting shells? This is what I caught with a net once. Do you like it?"

The conch had no meat left, only the shell.

Tieniu looked at the beautiful conch in his hand and smiled happily, "Aunt, what kind of conch is this? It's so beautiful."

The white shell of the conch is like pearls, with reddish-brown flame-like patterns on it.

"Is this... a nautilus?" Zhou Enjin said when she saw the unique pattern of the conch.