15

Jiang Anning was about to ask about the situation when the door was pushed open and Jiang Aijun walked in.

"Third brother, you're here. I'm tidying up the room, which is a bit messy." Jiang Anning pretended to make the bed, but she didn't know that her red face exposed her.

Zhou Enjin on the other side had a blank expression and sat on the bed as if nothing had happened. If you don't look carefully, you can't see the blue veins on his palms at all, which is a sign of endurance to the limit.

"Mom and Dad asked you to go out for dinner." Jiang Aijun looked at the two of them and didn't find anything unusual, except that his sister's blushing was abnormal.

Thinking of the fact that no one responded to the knock on the door just now, could it be that Zhou Enjin was doing something he shouldn't do? Jiang Aijun looked at his new brother-in-law with a knife-like look, full of warning.

Zhou Enjin didn't notice the warning from his uncle and endured the pain.

"Okay, got it. I'll come out after I make the bed." Jiang Anning looked at Zhou Enjin worriedly. His expression didn't seem to change. It should be nothing.

Jiang Aijun felt more and more that something was strange between the two of them. Just as he was about to ask a few more questions, Jiang Anning urged him, "Third brother, let's make the room first. You go out and talk to mom first."

As soon as he left, Zhou Enjin couldn't help but groan.

"Are you... okay?" Jiang Anning glanced at him inconspicuously, but couldn't see anything.

Zhou Enjin took a deep breath: "It's okay."

"Really okay?" Jiang Anning was suspicious. It was said that human men were particularly fragile there. She seemed to have used a little more strength just now: "Why don't you go to the toilet? I'll clean up right away."

Zhou Enjin's face darkened and he held her hand, "It's really okay. You go to the door and wait for me first."

Jiang Anning hesitated for a moment, but still nodded: "Okay, I'll go to the door and wait for you first."

Zhou Enjin didn't even have the strength to speak, so he nodded.

Jiang Anning waited at the door for a while, and Zhou Enjin came out. She looked at his face and everything was normal. It should be nothing serious, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

After the banquet, Zhou Xinghai, Zhou Xingyun, Zhou Xinghe and Xiao Liang were captured by Old Master Zhou and beaten. After Wang Fuhua and the others cleaned the tables, chairs and benches, Tie Niu took them to return them.

Zhou Xinghai and Zhou Xinghe were happy to see this marriage. Compared with their own marriage, the marriage of their difficult uncle was also a great joy.

Not to mention Old Master Zhou, his smile never stopped since he knew that Jiang Anning was going to marry into the Zhou family. He was in high spirits when he was happy, and he looked a few years younger.

If there was anyone in the Zhou family who was not happy, it would be Zhou Xingyun and his mother.

Xu Zhenzhen wanted to gain the recognition of the Zhou family with jade jewelry, wasted her energy and time, and suffered a lot, but in the end, it was all in vain.

Even if she was good at pretending, the smile on her face was a bit forced.

Zhou Xingyun looked at Zhou Enjin and Jiang Anning's affectionate appearance, and for some reason, he felt a little uncomfortable.

Although Jiang Anning was not his type, he really thought about marrying her. If she married him, he might not like it. But she didn't marry him, which was always a regret for Zhou Xingyun.