8

Regarding the contents of the marriage report, Grandpa Zhou patiently explained them to her one by one. Those who didn't know would think that Grandpa was teaching his granddaughter how to choose a grandson-in-law. Who would have thought that he was helping others choose their own grandsons?

Although it was only their first meeting, Jiang Anning still deeply felt Grandpa Zhou's intentions. He really cared about her and sincerely hoped that she could marry into the Zhou family.

As the sky darkened, the Zhou family said goodbye and returned to the guesthouse.

Wang Fuhua asked Jiang Quangen and Jiang Anning to send Zhou's family back home. When they were about to leave, she was worried and whispered to her earnestly: "Don't be shy on the way back, and get in touch with people more."

Jiang Anning heard the care and worry in her mother's words, smiled and hugged her, "Mom, don't worry, I know."

In the past two days, the mobilization task of the Jincheng Youth Office was not completed smoothly. In order to improve efficiency, mobilizers came to the house every day. In order to buy her more time, her mother had to withstand the pressure and deal with the mobilizers. She also had to run around for the meeting. She was so anxious that her hair turned white.

Anning saw all this, so she planned to make a quick decision. With the matchmaking report as a reference, she saved a lot of effort. After observing for one or two days, the result could be announced.

This is also in line with the characteristics of this era. As long as the person is good, the relationship can be cultivated slowly after marriage.

The guesthouse is not far from the family compound. It took only ten minutes to walk there. After sending the Zhou family, Jiang Anning and his father said hello to the Zhou family and went back.

As soon as the Zhou family entered the guesthouse, they were stopped by the front desk staff, "A comrade from the People's Liberation Army left a letter for you."

As soon as Mr. Zhou heard "comrade from the People's Liberation Army", he knew that he was in trouble. After reading the letter, it was just as he expected.

In the letter, Zhou Enjin told him not to waste his energy, taught him that pretending to be sick was not advisable, and said that he had bought a train ticket back to the island and would go back directly to the island after reporting the mission.

Seeing that his grandfather's face was turning green and red, Zhou Xinghe was curious about what his uncle wrote: "Grandpa, what did my uncle say in the letter?"

Grandpa Zhou slapped the letter on the table, "Read it yourself. This little bastard has grown wings and is actually teaching me a lesson." As he said this, he thought of something, hummed twice, and asked the guesthouse to borrow a phone to make a call.

The person on the other end of the phone nodded and responded: "Uncle Zhou, I checked. If you miss this train, the next train ticket back to Guangzhou will be at least three days later. I will withhold this ticket first. I will definitely not give it to that kid without your order."

"That's good. I trust you to do the job."

After hanging up the phone, Grandpa Zhou was in a good mood. Later, he called Haidao to ask for leave for Zhou Enjin.

When Master Qi heard that he wanted to meet, he, who was concerned about the personal problems of his older subordinates, agreed to leave without saying a word.

It must be said that the old ones are still the best.

In early March, the weather in Jincheng was like a child's face. It was drizzling in the morning, and the sun came out at noon.