62

After delivering the letter, Qiu Yu was refreshed. Since Jiang Anning didn't agree, she might as well change the factory manager. The new factory manager had no prejudice against her, so she had a better chance of getting in.

When she left, she noticed a red-footed booby standing on a tree branch not far away, staring at her.

This must be the one Jiang Anning raised. It was as annoying as its owner.

Qiu Yu squatted quietly, picked up a stone, and threw it at the booby, "Stupid bird, I'll let you see it, see enough."

The booby chirped and flew away with its wings fluttering.

Qiu Yu clapped her hands. What a pity, she didn't hit it. Forget it, it's just a bird. Can I tell Jiang Anning about it?

The sideline group worked for two days and prepared the samples to be taken to the Railway Bureau, waiting to gather in Yangcheng tomorrow morning.

In addition to Jiang Anning, Aman also went to Yangcheng this time. First, she is a local and is very familiar with Yangcheng and Haisha Island. Second, her eloquence and business sense are the best among the backbones.

While making samples in these two days, Jiang Anning did not forget to determine the location of the breeding farm and processing plant. The breeding farm and processing plant are next to each other, which is convenient for communication. They are located in a piece of land adjacent to Xiangyang Fishery Brigade, which is a 30-minute walk from the troop station.

The reason for choosing this place is that Jiang Anning and the chief steward Qi Division Commander consulted relevant experts.

In addition to the high terrain and safety, there are two other influencing factors. One is that it is close to the nearest dock and convenient for transportation. The second reason is that the breeding plant and processing plant are located in the middle of several nearby brigades, which can drive the development of the surrounding areas.

In the future, the fruits used to make preserved fruits and jam will not only be purchased from the military, but also radiate to the surrounding brigades.

In recent years, when the troops came to build Haisha Island, some local residents did not understand the reason and misunderstood that the troops were occupying their land and destroying their forests, and there were many frictions between the two sides. The development of the factory can also allow local residents to directly enjoy the development dividends of the troops building Haisha Island.

This morning, Jiang Anning came to the sideline group early. This time, she was not the first one. "Sister Guifen, when did you come?"

Wang Guifen smiled shyly, "I just came not long ago. Sister Anning, I have sorted out the things you need to bring this time. Please check if there is anything missing."

This is quite convenient. Jiang Anning went to take a look. The preserved fruits, jams, seafood duck and Wenchang chicken dishes were all complete. They were neatly stacked in two baskets, and straw was padded underneath and around to prevent bumps.

"Sister-in-law Guifen, you are well prepared. I have nothing to do. Once Aman comes, we can carry him on our backs."

"That's good, that's good. If there is anything you need help with in the future, just tell me, sister An Ning." Wang Guifen was very happy to be able to help. She was so eager to show off because she had her own selfish motives.

This time when Tang Jian came back, he was happy for her when he heard that the sideline group would be renamed Haisha Island Red Star Breeding Farm and Processing Plant. "Captain Zhou's wife is a capable person. You are shy and can't let go, so you should learn more from her."