118

The modified fishing boat was docked at a deep-water wharf near the troop station, far from the factory.

This is the factory's first fishing boat, which means that the Red Star Factory's marine fishing has officially kicked off, which is of great significance.

Jiang Anning packed up and said, "Aman, go and inform Sister Xiu'e and the others. Let's go through the acceptance ceremony together for those above the director level. The factory's truck has gone to Xingfeng Farm to load lychee honey. Let everyone ride the tricycles. Those who don't have a car can find a place."

Aman smiled and said, "I'll go right away."

A fishing boat worth more than 200,000 yuan is a big deal whether in the future or now. Everyone heard that the fishing boat was modified and couldn't wait to go there.

There are more than 500 workers in the Red Star Factory, more than half of whom are military dependents, and the rest are from nearby brigades or islands. There are 26 people going this time, and a total of nine motorcycles are needed.

Jiang Anning, Guo Xiu'e, and Aman rode motorcycles in front, followed by six motorcycles heading towards the deep-water port.

Nine motorcycles lined up in a long queue on the road, nine female drivers, carrying 17 female comrades, tacking all the way, eye-catching and cool, with a 100% turning back rate, becoming the most beautiful scenery on the way to the port.

They are called "Red Star Women's Army Motorcycle Team" by the surrounding brigades.

When they arrived at Linhai Port, Jiang Anning and her friends parked their backpacks in the open space near the pier and walked towards their fishing boats under the leadership of Aman.

Their fishing boat is very recognizable. In this era, few people can afford such a large fishing boat. Their fishing boat also has a super large red flower. The tall and brand new figure is particularly eye-catching in Linhai Port.

This fishing boat, which has been refitted for more than two months, finally revealed its true face.

A circle of people gathered around the fishing boat. They were all from the fishing brigade near Linhai Port. They looked at the tall hull in front of them and admired it.

Jiang Anning and his friends were also shocked by the large fishing boat in front of them. The fishing boat in front of them seemed like a huge iron-skinned monster standing at the dock.

The chief steward Qin Yue saw them from a distance and asked them to go on board to have a look. On board, Jiang Anning and his friends felt the height of the fishing boat even more. The wide deck is about 300 square meters. Standing on it and looking down, people feel so small.

"This fishing boat has a very strong ability to resist wind and waves. There is enough space inside. The cabin is equipped with a rest area, the kitchen of the Xitulanya restaurant, the warehouse freezer area, etc. I will take you down to visit." The speaker is Ning Yu, a female comrade with a cold temperament beside Qin Yue. According to the chief steward, she is an engineer of the shipyard and is specially responsible for the handover.

"Excuse me, Comrade Ning." Jiang Anning and the others followed Engineer Ning to visit the entire fishing boat.

The shipyard that the troops cooperated with is extraordinary. Although the performance of this modified ship cannot be compared with that of a military ship, it is much better than the fishing boats outside. There are no shortcomings in all aspects.

After the visit, I can only say "worth it".

Now that we have a ship, the next step is to recruit experienced crew members. Jiang Anning stood on the deck and looked down. The number of people around him did not decrease, but increased.