77

After Zhou Enjin woke up, Zhou Shuting and other doctors were very surprised after checking him.

"In the past, patients of the same type that we have seen would have various sequelae after waking up. Perhaps it is because of long-term training that Captain Zhou has a better physical condition. So far, no problems have been found. First, observe him in the health center for a week. If there is no problem, he can go home."

Jiang Anning held her lover's hand and couldn't help but tear up. These days, everyone felt that Zhou Enjin's hope of waking up was slim, and only she stubbornly believed that the moonlight flower dew could save him.

But the moonlight flower dew has little effect on people's recovery, and she is not sure whether quantitative changes can bring qualitative changes.

Now that her lover is in good health, it proves that her previous persistence and efforts have not been in vain.

God knows how panicked and scared she was when she saw her lover lying motionless on the hospital bed. Now, she couldn't hold back her tears of joy after hearing the doctor's words.

The days without Eun-jin by her side were tormenting and painful, but fortunately, she survived.

Seeing An Ning crying, Zhou Shuting's eyes also turned red.

She saw how hard An Ning had been these days. Every day, she was not tired of wiping Eun-jin's body with hot water and changing her clothes. She was still pregnant, and when she had severe morning sickness, she couldn't even eat sour beans, and couldn't eat anything. But for the sake of the child, she still forced herself to eat.

Because of her anxiety, her large appetite during pregnancy, and the misunderstandings, she felt uncomfortable just listening to the head nurse's words to her.

Now that her sister-in-law has finally gotten her happiness after all the hardship, she can finally let it go.

Her brother must know everything that his sister-in-law has done. Zhou Shuting wiped away her tears, "During the days you were in a coma, Lao Pei and I couldn't leave because of work, so An Ning was almost the only one taking care of you."

Jiang An Ning was still a little embarrassed, "Third sister, it's all over, why talk about this."

"An Ning, don't be shy. You should let En Jin know what you did."

Hu Yuxiu also said, "Silly child, don't learn from other couples who don't say a word about their efforts for each other. Life is mutual. How can the other party know if you don't say it. Husband and wife should bother each other and take care of each other, so that the relationship will be deep."

She doesn't agree with what some people say, that husband and wife should not bother each other too much, it will consume the love in each other's heart. Bullshit, this couple lives their lives, thinking about not bothering each other, what kind of life is that. Isn't marriage about hoping to have mutual support?

Not only should you talk about troubles, but you must also let the other party know about your efforts. If you feel resentful and dissatisfied because your wife needs help, it's not your wife's fault, it's your fault.

Zhou Enjin shook his wife's hand, "An Ning, let the third sister talk, I want to know."

Jiang Anning heard what everyone said and nodded obediently.

Zhou Shuting told Zhou Enjin what happened during the days when she was in a coma. In the middle, she mentioned that she ate too much and was gossiped about. Jiang Anning realized that the third sister had misunderstood her. She wanted to explain that she didn't eat more because of anxiety, but Zhou Shuting and Hu Yuxiu didn't believe it. They all thought she just didn't know it.