99

In the delivery room.

Jiang Anning was lying on the bed, sweating all over. The eight or nine hours of giving birth almost took half of her life.

She was in so much pain that she couldn't speak.

She didn't want to say anything now, didn't want to do anything, just wanted to be paralyzed.

Before giving birth, Wang Fuhua and Aunt Liu had told her about the things to pay attention to when giving birth, and they didn't hide the pain of giving birth.

Jiang Anning also made preparations, but when she really started giving birth, she realized that no matter how well she prepared, it was still too painful when she really gave birth.

Fortunately, before giving birth, she secretly drank a lot of moonlight flower dew, which made this delivery smooth. From entering the delivery room to giving birth, it took less than two hours, which was much better than other pregnant women giving birth for the first time.

"Sister An Ning, do you want to see the child?" Nurse Xiao Ting looked tired and asked Jiang An Ning with a smile.

Jiang An Ning tilted her head to look at the wrinkled little face in Xiao Ting's arms, which was stained with white substances. Her eyebrows wrinkled together and she blurted out: "Why is it so ugly? Could it be that I have taken the wrong child?"

The child in Xiao Ting's arms was definitely not good-looking. They are all very good-looking flower fairies, and they are heavily obsessed with looks. Is this little guy who looks like an old man really her child?

Thinking of those bloody TV dramas and novels about humans that she had watched in her previous life, Jiang An Ning's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that she really took the wrong child?

Xiaoting didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Sister Anning, all newborn babies look like this. They will be pretty when they grow up. The baby hasn't even left the delivery room yet, how could you have taken the wrong baby?"

The little flower fairy had never given birth to a child, so she didn't know that humans would be so ugly when they were just born. The last time I went to see Sister Xiu'e's child, it wasn't so ugly, maybe because it had been a few days.

Perhaps feeling the mother's dislike, the little guy started to cry.

Xiaoting held the child and comforted him, "Don't cry, don't cry, baby, don't cry."

No matter how Xiaoting coaxed him, the child kept crying. Jiang Anning asked Xiaoting to put the child next to her, and imitated Xiaoting's just-time patting the child's swaddling clothes, and comforted him clumsily: "Don't cry, don't cry, mom doesn't dislike you."

Strangely, the child stopped crying as soon as he was put next to her, and fell asleep peacefully.

The other nurses who were assisting in the delivery saw this scene and said with a smile: "This child will definitely be a filial child when he grows up. With his mother's comfort, he will stop crying immediately."

Jiang Anning looked at the little guy curiously, stretched out her hand to compare with the child. The child's head was not even as long as her palm, and his hands, feet, and head were small.

Such a little kid was actually born by herself.

It's amazing that the little flower fairy gave birth to a human being.

Jiang Anning tilted her head to look at the baby and yawned. It was a little ugly, but after looking at it for a long time, it didn't seem so ugly anymore, and it even looked a little cute.

Other nurses helped Anning clean up and pushed her out of the delivery room. As soon as she went out, everyone surrounded her.

The nurse wanted to give the child to Zhou Enjin, but Zhou Enjin only had his wife in his eyes. He jumped over the nurse and rushed to the bedside.