44

Song Dashan, who usually reacts a little slowly at a critical moment, was smart for once. He pretended not to see it and changed the subject: "Comrade Zhou Shuting, the new recruits have gathered in the auditorium of the Propaganda Department. Please give instructions."

Zhou Shuting looked around and pointed to the medical box in the corner, "Captain Song, this box is needed for class. Please pack it up and move it over."

"Okay." Song Dashan walked over to move the box. He didn't even look at Zhou Enjin from beginning to end, as if he hadn't seen anything just now, and his face was normal.

Zhou Enjin pushed the wooden box over: "Keep this for your second brother, I can't use it."

"Why can't you use it?" Zhou Shuting stuffed the box into his hands, "I'm your sister, you don't have to hide it from me. Second brother is not in a hurry, you use it first."

Seeing that her brother was still cold, she comforted him earnestly: "I'm not saying anything to you as a sister, but An Ning's small body has pried so many oysters for you, I can't bear to see it. You are a grown man, do you want your wife to worry about you? Listen to me, eating this is more effective than oysters, it can cure ineffectiveness." These are all old goods left over from the past, one less is one less.

Song Dashan heard this, his tiger eyes widened, my God.

When it comes to his lover, Zhou Enjin's face changes even if he is calm and steady. "An Ning told you... I can't do it?"

Zhou Shuting buried her head in packing things, "Yes, otherwise how would I know." Although the sister-in-law didn't say it explicitly, the meaning was almost the same. Did she really have to say the word "can't"?

Seeing that the class was about to be late, Zhou Shuting didn't say much, forced the wooden box into his hand, and told Song Dashan to leave. Just after taking two steps, he turned around and reminded him: "Remember to report the effect. If it works, I will find a way to find another one."

Zhou Enjin: "...not necessary."

Zhou Shuting just thought he wanted to save face, so she didn't say anything, thinking about going to Lao Ou's place in a few days to see if there are any deer.

Song Dashan saw that Lao Zhou's face was not right, so he ran away quickly. As soon as he walked out of the door, he heard Zhou Enjin's voice behind him: "Don't tell anyone."

"I understand, I understand everything." Song Dashan made a gesture to seal his mouth and left with the box. Who would have thought that someone as strong as Lao Zhou couldn't do it.

Zhou Enjin walked out of the health center with the wooden box and met Pei Qingsong.

"Are you back?" Pei Qingsong asked.

Zhou Enjin hummed and pressed the wooden box inconspicuously.

Pei Qingsong looked him up and down with his foxy eyes, "It's OK, no missing limbs. Why do you feel weird? This is the Overseas Chinese Voucher you asked me to get, see if it's enough, if not, I'll think of a way."

Zhou Enjin took it and looked at it, "It's enough, thank you."

Pei Qingsong waved his hand indifferently, "By the way, I found out something about my brother-in-law and uncle. The people who fled to Yangcheng with him said that my brother-in-law and uncle fell ill as soon as they arrived in Yangcheng, and were later adopted by a local woman. It's not clear where they went. However, the man heard the woman mention the island, and it is very likely that they are from a nearby island."

It is rare to find such information after so many years. Zhou Enjin asked some details and the two chatted for a while.

"Is everything really fine?" Pei Qingsong's eyes fell on the wooden box and he asked casually, "What's in your hand?"