49

The parcel was packed in a white cloth mailing bag, the opening of which was tightly sewn with thread, and the bag could be left to hold things.

Jiang Anning didn't want to waste it, and was about to go back to the house to get a pair of scissors, when a military wife handed it to him, "Comrade Jiang Anning, use mine."

"Thank you, sister-in-law."

The military wife smiled shyly, "You're welcome, you can use it as you like."

Jiang Anning carefully cut the thread on the cloth bag with scissors, opened it, and began to take things out one by one.

The military wives around were also very curious. Nowadays, everyone occasionally receives parcels, but it is rare to receive so many at one time.

The first thing that was taken out was the roast duck from Quanjude, which was renamed "Capital Roast Duck Restaurant" because of the destruction of the four olds. Because there was no good way to preserve it, Grandpa Zhou asked Comrade Liu, who was taking care of the family, to chop it up and put it in cans. It didn't taste as good as the fresh ones, but it was worth a taste.

Grandpa Zhou said in the letter that when she went to the capital, she would ask Zhou Enjin to take her to eat fresh ones.

Then they took out donkey rolls, sesame crisp candy, malted milk... Most of them were rare and scarce northern foods.

Fang Xiu saw so many things in it, and her face was not angry: "You have a tight life at home, and you still have time to do things for other women. If there is no relationship, which man would rather starve his children and wife to send so many things to other women. Who knows if you used seductive means."

I really feel sorry for my sister. She is frugal for her small family, but Zhou Xingyun sent so many good things to Jiang Anning, a bald head.

She didn't believe that Jiang Anning was innocent at all. What she said about relying on herself, in the face of reality, is all false.

"People with dirty thoughts see everything as dirty." Jiang Anning glanced at her and took out the last thing in the postal bag, which was a thick stack wrapped in oil paper.

Maybe it was squeezed during transportation, the thread on the oil paper fell off, and Jiang Anning just took it out and it scattered all over the floor, and a variety of tickets fell to the ground.

National grain tickets, cloth tickets, meat tickets, sugar tickets, milk powder tickets, milk substitute tickets, mosquito net tickets, industrial coupons, etc. All kinds of tickets are complete.

After taking the things, Jiang Anning put down the cloth bag and stood up, "Comrade Fang Xiu, the packages have been taken out, and there is no so-called Dacron underwear. What do you say now?"

Fang Xiu's first reaction was to disbelieve it, and his voice was sharp because of excitement, "Impossible, it was clearly sent to me, how could it be gone? You are lying."

Hearing Fang Xiu's words, Jiang Anning crossed his arms and sneered: "I lied?"

"Why would I lie, am I trying to make you jealous, to make you vicious, or Are you narrow-minded?"

"It's impossible that there is nothing." Fang Xiu picked up the bag and looked inside. She turned the bag over and over but didn't find anything ambiguous. She was puzzled, "How could there be nothing?"

Jiang Anning raised her eyebrows, "Everyone's eyes are sharp. Who is lying, who is slandering, and who is spreading rumors is clear. You lost this bet. Remember the two conditions you promised me. Apologize, and move away from my house."