110

Bird's nest is a nest built by swiftlets. Many people think that the red silk in bird's nest is because swiftlets fail to build nests, hold back from laying eggs, and spit blood, but it is not the case. ①

These red silk are actually caused by swiftlets eating seaweed and other impurities, which lead to impurities in saliva, or minerals on the rock wall penetrate into the bird's nest.

This is a good thing, rich in high protein, can nourish the lungs, nourish yin, beautify the skin, and is one of the most precious supplements.

The bird's nest in her hand is translucent with a light yellow color, and half of it is orange-red silk flakes, which are of high quality.

"Bajiao, where did you get this?" Jiang Anning asked, touching Bajiao's head while feeding him moonlight flower dew.

The delicate and soft feathers felt like fine silk and were extremely pleasant to the touch.

Perhaps because he had been raised since childhood, Bajiao was particularly affectionate and understood her instructions more clearly. His IQ was higher than that of pet dogs and cats.

Bajiao rubbed her palm comfortably when his owner touched his head, spread his wings and flew into the air, stopped and looked back at her, motioning her to follow.

Jiang Anning followed behind him and found that Bajiao flew all the way to the cliff where the white butterfly shells grew, and then wandered at the entrance of a cave on the cliff, chirping.

When she found the white butterfly shell, she noticed that there were many holes on the cliff. However, she was focusing on the white butterfly shell at that time and didn't pay much attention to these holes. She just thought they were the nests of ordinary seabirds. She didn't expect that there were swiftlets.

The sound of waves hitting the rocks was deafening, and white seabirds were flying around in groups.

Jiang Anning walked from the sea to the reef under the cliff and looked up at the distance of the hole. The cliff was steep. It was possible to climb up with bare hands, but it was too dangerous. It would be better to find a rope to go down from the top to the position of the hole.

Jiang Anning called Bajiao back. Bajiao was still puzzled and asked her why she didn't go up.

"I didn't bring any tools today, I'll come next time."

Back on the shore, Jiang Anning rushed home with the lobsters he had caught and the fist-sized sea urchins and conches he had picked up.

As soon as he got home, he saw that his yard was full of people, except for his family, there were wives of soldiers from nearby.

Tieniu saw his aunt first. His dark and thin face was full of joy. He ran over like a firecracker, "Aunt, look, my uncle brought back a motorcycle."

Others greeted An Ning one after another: "An Ning is back."

Someone looked at the nylon rope net bag in her hand, "She went to the sea. There are so many seafood. An Ning, you are amazing."

"Even the teacher praised An Ning's diving ability. She can salvage a sunken ship." , Sister An Ning has done a lot of work, catching some seafood is nothing. "

Jiang An Ning handed the nylon rope net bag to Wang Fuhua, "Mom, take these seafood in, eat two lobsters tonight, and make shrimp slices with the rest."

Wang Fuhua saw so much seafood, her face was full of smiles, "I know, you go and take a look at the motorcycle."

Jiang An Ning walked to the front, her eyes fell on the green motorcycle in the middle of the crowd, she didn't expect En Jin to bring back a motorcycle.