98

The soybean paste is made by marinating fresh mushrooms with various wild spices. Only the older generation of Hongshan people who were born and raised there can make it. You can't eat it anywhere else.

Under Wang Fuhua's enthusiastic recommendation, Kong Lingsheng scooped a spoonful of it onto the rice with a wooden spoon and ate it with the rice.

Kong Lingsheng noticed the gazes of the crowd and looked up and down at his body. He didn't find anything wrong and looked puzzled: "Why are you all looking at me? Is there something wrong with me?"

"What do you think of this soybean paste?" Seeing that he was eating so happily, Jiang Anning must like it very much. Can it bring back some of his past memories?

Kong Lingsheng smiled and said, "The soybean paste is delicious. It has a unique fragrance. I like it very much."

That's it?

Everyone was a little disappointed after hearing this.

Wang Fuhua's face fell, she lowered her head and ate the mackerel, but she didn't know how to taste it.

Jiang Anning was very sad to see her mother like this, and asked unwillingly: "Besides being delicious, don't you feel anything else?"

Kong Lingsheng was puzzled: "Besides being delicious, is there anything else about soybean paste?"

"If there is none, forget it." Jiang Anning sighed, and seeing that Wang Fuhua was not in a good mood, she scooped up the boiled pickled mackerel with a spoon and changed the topic, "Mom, mackerel is really delicious. You should try it too."

Kong Lingsheng has lived with Aqi's cognition for more than ten years, which is longer than the time as his uncle. It has been so long that the wrong cognition has occupied the real cognition. It is unlikely that he can recover in a short time, so he can only take it slowly.

After dinner, Weng Mei wanted to give them a chance to interact with Kong Lingsheng. She patted Kong Lingsheng who was washing the dishes and said, "Auntie, wash the dishes. You accompany Fuhua and Anning to the fishing raft."

Today is the fourth day of the Chinese New Year. Most of the boat people on the Lian family boat went ashore to sing New Year songs. Not many people stayed on the fishing raft.

"Anning, Sister Wang, do you want to stroll around the bay or visit the nearby islands, or go to both?" Kong Lingsheng asked the two enthusiastically.

Jiang Anning came in a hurry last time and didn't walk around. She looked into the distance and felt that the bay was calm, the green trees were reflected on the sea, and the scenery was beautiful.

As for the islands that Uncle Kong mentioned, they should be the ones in front of the bay. They don't look big, and there are animals on them.

Jiang Anning asked Wang Fuhua for her opinion, and Wang Fuhua thought they were all good.

Kong Lingsheng: "It's still early, so let's take a look."

The construction and development of Haisha Island has not been long. The roads on the island are potholes and transportation is relatively inconvenient. The distance from here to the military compound is relatively far, and there is only one bus, so it will take eight o'clock tomorrow morning to take the bus back. They will rest here tonight.

Kong Lingsheng rocked the boat and took them to play in this harbor. Not far away, you can see fishing boats casting nets to catch fish.

When on the boat, Wang Fuhua took the initiative to find topics to chat with Kong Lingsheng, talking about whatever she saw, and didn't deliberately ask him about his childhood.