80

A full moon in the sky illuminates the earth with its silver light, and the waves roll and hit the rocky shore. The night is very quiet, with only the chirping of insects and the occasional call of boobies.

A bird's nest is hidden in the fiery red flamboyant flowers. A fledgling red-footed boobie playfully stretches out its red feet to step on the nest and tries to catch the flamboyant flowers with its blue beak. It almost falls out of the nest and is brought back to the nest by an adult red-footed boobie.

The adult boobies called a few times to the little bird, pecked a berry with their beak and put it on the bird's nest, then kicked the berry with their big red feet, and the berry fell to the ground and broke into pieces. The boobies kept calling to the little bird, like a mother disciplining her disobedient child.

The little boobies grew up eating moonlight flower dew, and were smarter and more naughty than the adult boobies. They looked at the berries on the ground and obediently retreated back to the bird's nest.

The adult boobies glanced at the little cub whose feathers were gradually growing, and then glanced at the Jiang family, which was shining with dim light, as if thinking about something.

Jiang Anning was taking a bath, and Zhou Enjin took the chair cart to the utility room. Jiang Anning came out of the shower and saw his wife had just finished sweeping the floor. He handed him a clean towel and enamel basin, "I'm done, you go take a shower."

Zhou Enjin hummed, took the towel and enamel basin and went into the bathroom.

Jiang Anning walked into the bedroom while wiping his hair. He had just washed his hair this afternoon, and when he took a shower, he didn't notice that his hair got a little wet, so he could only wipe it dry before going to sleep.

Tie Niu lay on the bed, hugging his own quilt, and repeatedly looked at the photos that his elder brother and sister-in-law sent him last time.

"Miss your parents?" Jiang Anning sat next to him and touched his head.

"Yes, I do." Tieniu pursed his lips and touched his parents' faces with his fingers. "Aunt, do you think Mom and Dad miss me? Today is Mid-Autumn Festival. Do they have sweet mooncakes to eat?"

Jiang Anning poked his head. "Silly boy. Of course Mom and Dad will miss Tieniu. Tonight, they must be like us, eating mooncakes and admiring the moon, thinking about Tieniu. Wondering if Tieniu has grown taller? Yes, have you grown strong? You, you must eat well and make your parents feel at ease. "

At this point, she stared and added: "And you are not allowed to be picky about food."

Tie Niu stuck out his tongue shyly, afraid that his aunt would not believe him, and patted his smooth body to assure: "I will not be picky about food, and I will eat well."

Tonight, he just secretly took out the cucumber, and was seen by his aunt. His aunt is too powerful, nothing can escape her fiery eyes, which are more powerful than Sun Wukong.

Jiang Anning kissed his forehead, "Mom and Dad would be very happy if they knew Tieniu is so well behaved. When Tieniu gets off work tomorrow, my aunt will take Tieniu to call Mom and Dad."

Tieniu's eyes widened in surprise: "Can I call Mom and Dad?"

"Of course." My eldest brother and his wife are in a confidential unit, so it is not so convenient to send packages or make phone calls, but it is not completely impossible.

A few days ago, she tried to call the number left by my eldest brother and his wife. She called several times, and finally got through on the third time. After contacting my eldest brother and his wife, Jiang Anning told them about Tieniu's recent situation. She originally wanted to make an appointment on the day of Mid-Autumn Festival, but my eldest brother and his wife had something important to do, so she had to change it to the second day of Mid-Autumn Festival.