92

On this day of every month, the army health station will send a doctor to each brigade of Haisha Island Commune to provide free medical services for the members.

Last month it was Doctor Ning, and this month it is the third sister. According to the schedule, he should have returned, why hasn't he returned yet? Could he have been delayed by something?

"Mom and Dad, Aunt Liu, I'll go to the health center to check."

As soon as Jiang Anning finished speaking, Xiaoting, a nurse from the health center, ran over.

"Director Jiang, today we were at the free clinic on Xingming Island and encountered a woman with a difficult labor. Doctor Zhou is still there and can't come back today. She asked you not to wait for her."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they heard this. Wang Fuhua poked her daughter: "You just love to fantasize. Don't be so impulsive in the future."

You are already a mother, so you should learn to be more stable.

Jiang Anning was not annoyed by Wang Fuhua's words, because she knew that her mother was doing it for her own good. After she became pregnant, her emotions were indeed much more sensitive than before.

"I'm glad that Third Sister is fine. Xiaoting, thank you for making a special trip. How is the woman in labor? Did Third Sister say when she will be back?"

"Doctor Zhou estimated that she would not be back for a while. The woman in labor was not in good condition and was bleeding heavily. Although Doctor Zhou arrived in time, I heard that she was weak and asked her husband to prepare ginseng soup. Before I left, her husband was driving a boat to various islands' pharmacies to look for ginseng. He was on Haisha Island. But ginseng is rare in the south, and I don't know if her husband can find it. I heard that this woman in labor used to be a military wife in our army. This woman, giving birth is like going through the gates of hell. "

Speaking of this, she suddenly realized that the person in front of her was also a pregnant woman, and she was at a loss: "Sorry, Director Jiang, I'm not talking about you. I mean giving birth is dangerous, which is not right..."

Jiang Anning's mind was all on what she said. A pregnant woman from Xingming Island, and from the Haisha Island troops, couldn't it be Sister Meijun.

When her husband took her and her mother to eat authentic Wenchang chicken at Brother Jiefang's house, Sister Meijun seemed to have just become pregnant. According to the time, she was indeed giving birth at this time.

"Xiaoting, the parturient you are talking about is not called Wu Meijun, right?"

Xiaoting was surprised: "Do you know Director Jiang? She is indeed Wu Meijun. Her husband Xiao Jiefang was in our army before."

"Meijun is such a good child. How could she encounter such a thing?" Wang Fuhua was also anxious. The last time she came to Haisha Island, her son-in-law took them to Xingming Island and stayed at Meijun's house.

Jiang Anning didn't expect it was really Meijun's sister. She went back to the house, took out the ginseng that her third brother had given her before, cut off a piece, fed it with moonlight flower dew, wrapped it in a handkerchief, and called Jiang Quangen into the house.

"Dad, there is a piece of ginseng in here. Go and deliver it to Brother Jiefang." Xiao Jiefang is her husband's brother and saved Enjin's life. The couple was also very kind to her, so she couldn't just stand by and watch them die.

Jiang Quangen knew the situation was urgent, so he didn't delay, picked up his things, rode his bike and rushed to the dock.

"Xiaoting, please take my dad to find Brother Xiao."