107

Qian Youlai and the experts he brought left Haisha Island that day. When they left, Jiang Anning specifically called the director of the institute and mentioned Qian Youlai's threat.

"Comrade Qian seems to be dissatisfied with our handling of the matter, and needs the institute to help and enlighten him. After all, pearl oyster farms are related to the completion of national mission indicators. Any signs that may cause bad consequences should be nipped in the bud in the bud, don't you think?"

Some things don't need to be said too clearly, everyone is a smart person.

Director Liu of the institute naturally understood what Jiang Anning meant. If it weren't for his old friend asking him for help, he would not have agreed because he thought the other party did have experience in pearl oysters.

Now it's good. The young man is not very capable and his temper is smaller than a needle tip, making him a nobody.

"Director Jiang, I'm sorry about this. We will take care of Comrade Qian's affairs and ensure that he has no chance to do anything that will harm the Red Star Factory."

Although Director Liu is a bit timid and protective, he is generally decent. With his words, I believe Qian Youlai will not have the chance to do anything bad.

"Thank you, Director Liu." Jiang Anning and the director of the institute talked a little more about the breeding of pearl oysters. The first batch of 20,000 oysters put into the bay have been cultivated and can be put into the sea at any time.

Uncle Kong is also ready. The weather is good these two days, so we can start.

Director Liu is indeed a man of his words. He turned around and called his old friend, Qian Youlai's uncle.

When Qian Youlai's uncle found out about this, he scolded him. "Red Star Factory is a military factory. You'd better put away your little tricks and don't treat everyone as fools. Pearl oyster farming in Shahe Village has just been put on the right track and needs technical support. You pack up and go there immediately."

Shahe Village is a small fishing village with poor transportation under Hepu. Going there is no different from being exiled. Qian Youlai wanted to refuse, but seeing the look in his uncle's eyes, he had to accept it obediently.

In the past, he relied on his uncle's relationship and looked down on others. In addition, he was a rare college student technician. Those factories that wanted to farm pearl oysters all supported him. He thought that Red Star Factory would also support him as a pearl oyster farming expert.

Who could have thought that he would kick Jiang Anning, a blockhead who would not tolerate any attack. If he had known earlier, he would have kept a low profile, but it was too late to regret now.

Having missed out on such a promising company as Red Star Factory, he could only stay in a small fishing village where no one would come to work. Even if he could return to the Hepu Research Institute, he didn't know how long it would take, and the opportunity was gone.

Money has come, but he wants to cry, and now he has done everything.

Shortly after the pearl oyster seedlings were put into the sea, Jiang Anning received a package and letter from Mr. Smith from Europe.

Mr. Smith said he could help them introduce equipment and technology. The package contained relevant information about coconut knowledge and processing technology, which Professor Lawrence asked his friends for or found in the library of Oxford University. It was a thick stack.

Professor Lawrence is the expert who cares about environmental protection. He was the professor who got angry and stopped the factory when he saw it discharge sewage into the pool.