122

Zhou Enjin walked up to his wife, his eyes fell on his wife's face and body.

The wounds had been treated and scabbed, and it was obvious that they were not serious. Her face was also white and rosy, healthy and energetic.

After confirming that his wife was fine, Zhou Enjin hugged Jiang Anning and buried his head in her shoulder.

Jiang Anning felt that the force was as if he was trying to rub her into his body, and it was a little painful.

"Enjin, relax..." She just put her hands on him, but she felt his body trembling slightly.

Realizing that her husband was frightened, Jiang Anning reached out her hands and hugged him harder. At the same time, she whispered in her husband's ear, "Enjin, I'm fine. My injuries are superficial. I'm sorry to have worried you."

Zhou Shuting looked at the two people hugging each other and felt like a big light bulb with nowhere to hide.

Someone was looking here not far away. Afraid of being exposed, Zhou Shuting said, "Someone is coming. Let's go in and talk first."

Entering the ward, Zhou Enjin asked, "Anning, what's going on? Why did the third sister say that you were in a bad condition and asked me to prepare for the worst?"

No one knew. After hearing the news, he was filled with panic and helplessness for the first time. Although he hadn't had his wife by his side for more than 20 years, he couldn't imagine a life without her.

Zhou Enjin couldn't breathe when he thought about his wife leaving his life.

His calmness on the surface seemed like a layer of bubbles, which would collapse if someone poked it.

"The worst plan?" Jiang Anning looked at the third sister in confusion.

Zhou Shuting then noticed that her brother, who had never shed a tear even when being shot, actually had red eyes. She explained, "Isn't it to make it more realistic? An Ning asked me to conceal the illness, and I just made a reasonable guess based on the actual situation. I originally thought that I would wait until no one around explained it to you, but who knew that you would disappear in an instant. As for the nurses' drill, that was a tradition of the hospital, and it was indeed a coincidence."

After listening to Zhou Shuting's explanation, Jiang An Ning finally understood why her husband had just behaved like that. She squeezed her husband's hand and comforted him.

The three talked about the car accident, and Zhou Enjin told his wife about the situation he had just asked Xiao Lanhua and the female driver.

Zhou Shuting was puzzled: "Why didn't you jump out of the car at that time, An Ning?"

"What happened was almost the same as what Sister Xiao and Sister Liu said. I was going to jump out of the car at that time, but I found that the door had been tampered with and couldn't be opened at all."

"First the steering wheel failed, then there was a problem with the brakes, and then the passenger door couldn't be opened. This can't be explained by accidents or coincidences." Zhou Shuting broke out in a cold sweat for Jiang An Ning, "Who wanted to harm you?"

Jiang An Ning shook her head, she couldn't think of it for a while.

"You don't have any enemies on weekdays, so there is only one possibility, that is, you blocked someone's way." Zhou Shuting saw her confusion and helped her analyze her thoughts, "Based on my years of experience in secretly reading banned books, such murders must have a purpose. If something happens to you, whoever is the vested interest will be the most suspicious."