Chapter 14

Irene returned back to the studio with the cakes. Once she entered, she distributed one piece of cake to each of the 4 employees on the first floor.

"Lady boss, you even bought our portions?" Seulgi was touched.

"Didn't you say you wanted some too? Since I was already queuing for it, I thought to bring some back for you guys." She wanted to buy the cakes anyway, so it did not take much effort to bring some back for them. Besides, when both Seulgi and Wendy looked for her to request for a Sweet-dreams Doll 2 days ago, she rejected them as she had promised Lisa to not give them out any more, so she felt bad for rejecting them.

"Thank you, lady boss." The 4 of them took a piece of cake each and ate it with delighted expressions.

"You guys go ahead and eat first. I'll bring the remaining piece to my dearest husband." Irene took the remaining piece of cake and ran upstairs quickly.

"How did our boss manage to find such a cute little wife with that menacing face of his?" Wendy started gossiping as he ate the ice-cream cake.

"I also felt that it was strange." Seulgi nodded his head in agreement. "Boss' looks wouldn't be appealing to girls right?"

"It doesn't just repel girls, his aura would even terrify them." Jisoo said in a profound manner. The malice exuded from Ephialtes was not something that anyone could handle.

"Wrong! Our boss has one good point." Yeri disagreed with the rest.

"What's his good point?" The other 3 looked over at him.

"He's rich." Yeri spat out the 2 words unfalteringly.

The others momentarily turned speechless. After that, they collectively reached out to slap Yeri.

"Hey, what're you guys doing? My cake!"

"You still dare to ask for cake?" Seulgi had snatched Yeri's cake from his hands. "Lady boss treated you to a portion of cake and you still dared to say that she's a money-grubber."

"No no, I didn't mean it like that. I'm not calling the lady boss a money-grubber." Yeri hurriedly explained. "Weren't we brainstorming for boss' good points? Besides the fact that he is wealthy, I can't think of anything else."

The rest remained silent. They couldn't refute that statement.

ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF THE STUDIO

Hearing knocks on his door, Lisa lifted his head, looked over and spotted Irene. Bewildered, he stopped working. "What's the matter?"

Even though she was in the studio these past few days, she was very docile and did not come up to disturb him when he was working. Today was the first time she came up to find him.

"I bought some ice cream cake for you." Irene took out the cake like she was presenting a treasure to him.

Lisa did not like to eat sweet stuff, especially one which was made of ice cream and butter cream. He felt slightly sick just thinking about it, "I don't eat sweet things."

"You don't like this too?" Irene's brows wrinkled. Her dearest husband was very picky with food. He didn't like to eat many things. Though, it was fortunate that her dearest husband did not want to eat the cake since she was short of a portion after giving one to another person. Now she could get to eat it.

Noticing her frown, Lisa hesitated and closed the script that he was reviewing. He thought of how this young girl must have had it tough queuing under the 37 to 38 degrees celsius weather today. "Bring it over, I'll have a taste."

Irene, who was about to go downstairs to eat the cake, was stunned. Why did her dearest husband suddenly want to eat now?

"Here." In accordance with her principle of doting on one's husband who would marry into the family, she ended up passing the cake to him.