Chapter 75

Ningning and the black cat, who were currently in the basement, immediately knew that Irene had come upon seeing Winter running upstairs while laughing happily.

Ningning instantly tensed, looking towards the stairs with a conflicted expression. He wanted to go up, but at the same time, he did not wish to. It was the same feeling he had when faced with the topic of reincarnation. Deep down, he knew that he should enter the reincarnation cycle, but at the same time, he was unwilling to part from this place.

The black cat also became anxious. It lifted its eyes and threw a glance towards the female ghost in the corner, before turning to look at Ningning.

"I will speak with Witch." Ningning understood its intent and promptly promised.

Big Tiger was afraid that Witch would not capture new ghosts that would assist in purchasing its dried fish treats. Therefore, it actually brought him and Winter to personally catch a ghost back. He was astounded by its actions. Ningning could foresee that if Witch did not agree to keep that female ghost later on, Big Tiger might actually go into a craze.

"It seems like it ate something wrong again." At this moment, a deep baritone voice of a male could be heard from the direction of the stairs.

The female ghost instantly perked up. There was a man here, furthermore, an adult male. She could finally see some hope in getting rescued.

Ever since she was captured to this villa the night before, she did not see any other humans or even ghosts. There was only a black cat, an eerie stuffed doll and a kid ghost about 7 or 8 years old here. Disregarding the cat and the stuffed doll, even if she had unbeatable charm, flair, and her shameless attitude, she was unable to lay her hands upon a kid of 7 or 8 years.

It was still fine if she was unable to demonstrate her prowess. The most frightening thing was that stuffed doll. It would frequently approach her in a strange manner-opening its mouth and sucking in air. She had been sucked in by the eerie doll and spat out afterwards numerous times, almost exterminating her quite a number of times. It should just do it swiftly if it wanted to kill or carve her into pieces! Instead of treating her like a lollipop, taking a lick and letting go each time.

Wuwuwu, this feeling was too horrible.

The sounds of footsteps from the staircase got increasingly nearer, and the female ghost hurriedly adjusted her posture-her clothes were in disarray and pulled down halfway to reveal her beautiful shoulders and back. She lightly bit her reddish lips as her eyes expressed unspoken fragility and distress. There was even some wetness glistening in her eyes. Her overall appearance gave off a heartrending feeling to onlookers.

He had arrived!

The female ghost put on a pitiable expression and stared straight towards the direction of the door, so that the man would notice her the moment he stepped through the entrance.

The room door was pushed open and a huge shroud of black fog rushed in from outside. As the female ghost did not have the protection of a stuffed doll body unlike Ningning, the dense Ephialtes' powers knocked into her and she was instantly sent flying through the air. Her soul was splatted flat onto the wall and flattened into the thinness of a piece of paper. It was nearly impossible to see her figure anymore, not to mention her previously charming physique.

"Hmm?" Lisa paused for a moment. He clearly sensed a ghost here earlier on. Why couldn't he see it now?

"Winter, did you eat something dirty again?" Lisa lowered his head and asked Winter.

Winter twisted its head and pointed at the female ghost who was currently flattened paper-thin.

Lisa lifted his head up, furrowed his brows for some time, before vaguely spotting an outline there. "What is that thing?"