Chapter 113

Taking their own tickets, the group entered the amusement park together. They had agreed beforehand that each pair would go on their separate ways to play after stepping into the amusement park, so the 3 pairs quickly went their separate ways.

The first pair to leave the group was Joy and her boyfriend. The next pair was Rosé and Jennie. When the 2 girls left, they gave a long and meaningful look towards Lisa and Irene. Their stares set Lisa's scalp tingling but he did not dare to make any expression in response.

"12am at the ferris wheel, don't forget about it." Rosé reminded.

"Okay." Irene nodded her head profusely.

"See you in school next year." After waving goodbye, the 2 other girls also left.

Irene's dearest husband must be ecstatic to see us leave.

The corner of Lisa's lips twitched. Though, it was indeed true that he felt happier now. After all, he had felt slightly uncomfortable with the dynamic internal thoughts of Irene's dormmates, but it was fortunate that they did not seem to be dissatisfied with him.

At this moment, even Lisa did not notice that because of Irene, he had subconsciously become concerned about the attitudes of others towards himself.

"My dearest husband, you earned 100 points." Irene suddenly raised her phone to Lisa's face.

Lisa swept a look across the phone's screen and saw a WeChat group chat reflected on it. There were a few messages within the group chat-clearly apparent that they were just sent.

Rosé: After consolidating all of our evaluations, we gave your dearest husband 100 points.

Jennie: Seconded.

Joy: Seconded.

"You girls actually score each other's boyfriend?" Lisa raised his brow.

"It's-...it's just a secret scoring system. It's just for fun." Irene felt slightly guilty. After all, scoring someone behind their back was somewhat a discourteous act towards the person.

"That guy earlier on, how many points did you girls give him?" Lisa questioned.

"Joy's boyfriend? We gave him 80 points. However, Joy only gave him 60 points. She argued that he still has a lot of room for improvement and wanted to continue testing him." Irene answered.

A lot of room for improvement? It's no wonder that the guy had been fervently copying him during dinner earlier on. It indeed looked like that guy was trying his best to make improvements.

"How about me?" Lisa asked.

"Your score is 100 points." Irene smiled as she repeated.

"What I mean to ask is, how many points would you give me?" Lisa was not concerned about other people's rating of him. He was more interested in how many points Irene would give him.

"I-...I don't dare to rate you." Irene looked down with uneasiness.

She did not dare? Lisa was perplexed by her response and questioned her further with curiosity. "Why?"

"Because... I liked you first. Only those who are being pursued have the rights to score the pursuer." Irene replied.

Lisa did not foresee such an answer from her and became stunned momentarily after hearing her response. This girl in front of him had always been trying her best to express her love for him at every turn. Before meeting Irene, he had never been romantically pursued by someone else before, or vice-versa. He had never envisioned himself being in a romantic relationship at all. Regardless of the person, anyone would definitely be entrapped if they were loved in such a manner. Lisa immediately felt upset the moment he thought of the possibility of Irene loving someone else in this way.