Chapter 59

Lisa was completely unaffected by Seulgi's cries. However, Lisa lowered his head to take a look at Winter and discovered that its dejected expression had already changed into a joyous one.

Despite being a Curse Doll, it was extremely foolish. It did not even know how to be angered even after being bullied by someone.

Lisa let out a sigh and placed Winter back onto the ground.

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Winter was not a doll that would hold grudges. It immediately forgot about the upsetting situation earlier on and let out a trill of laughter again.

Hearing Winter's sudden laughter, Seulgi's heart jumped but his expression remained unchanged as he was mentally prepared this time round. Gradually, he managed to get used to Winter's laughter. Winter then spun 2 rounds on the spot and opened its mouth to spit out a spell formation.

At this time, Irene dug out a silver needle from her bag and instructed Seulgi, "Give me your hand."

Seulgi did not understand her intention but he still obediently stuck out his hand in her direction.

Irene's eyes flashed as she stabbed the silver needle into Seulgi's finger with great strength. Seulgi let out a loud yowl of pain and wanted to stick his finger into his mouth to suck it.

"Hey, if you suck away the blood, I will need to poke you with the needle again later." Irene warned him in time.

Seulgi froze. He then stared at a faintly discernible drop of blood on his index finger before he stuck his hand out towards Irene with a sullen expression.

This was definitely lady boss' revenge. It must be her revenge.

However, Seulgi did not feel very aggrieved. After all, if Winter was indeed alive from the first day it stepped into the studio, it would have meant that they knew each other for quite some time already. If Winter was detested by someone that it knew for quite some time, it would definitely be upset.

With this, Seulgi decided to throw caution to the wind, gritted his teeth and asked, "Is one drop of blood enough? If it's not enough, you can stab me again, I will definitely not evade."

"It's enough." Irene smiled and kept her silver needle.

Irene hoped that Seul would not blame her for her earlier action. It was better for him to be stabbed once by her needle than being scolded by her dearest husband. It was his fault in the first place to treat her Winter in disdain. To think that Winter only circled 2 rounds before spitting out the spell formation instead of the usual 4 to 5 rounds just because it heard that this was to help him find his younger sister.

After the blood drop from Seulgi merged with the spell formation, Irene placed her hand on the top of the formation to imbue her witch powers into the formation and activate it. Immediately after, the spell formation started to spin rapidly. After spinning numerous rounds, a rush of Yin energy exploded from the center of the formation. Next, the figure of a female lady wearing a professional outfit appeared by the side of the spinning spell formation out of nowhere-it was the living soul of the currently comatose Chen Huanling.

"Chen Huanling? Seulgi, she's really your younger sister." Jisoo pointed towards Chen Huanling and exclaimed aloud.

Since the spell formation was activated using Seulgi's blood, Seulgi was also able to see Chen Huanling's soul under the effect of the formation.

Currently, Seulgi was staring straight at Chen Huanling, who had suddenly appeared, in a stupefied state. Even though he had envisioned the current situation in his mind, when he saw her appearing in front of him, he still felt at a loss.