Chapter 124

After gaining possession of the ghost seal, the first thing Ghost Gentleman did was to store it away. As a result, the Yin energy whirlpool in the sky started to shrink due to the lack of the ghost seal's influence. Before long, the whirlpool vanished from sight. All the malicious ghosts outside of the villa woke up after a slight daze and stared at each other blankly.

Where is this place? Why am I here?

Wasn't I sleeping in the graveyard earlier? What's going on?

Oh wow, I have never seen such a bustling scene since my death.

Thoughts like these went through the minds of the ordinary ghosts that were previously influenced by the ghost seal. On the other hand, the malicious ghosts-who were the minority-quickly escaped the instant they spotted the 3 practitioners from MA. The MA practitioners also breathed a sigh of relief after witnessing their escape as they no longer had the energy to deal with them.

"The whirlpool of Yin energy is gone. The Witch won." One of the MA practitioners let out a huge sigh of relief and sat on the floor with a thud.

At this time, Lisa got out of the car. He ignored the debilitated MA practitioner trio and strolled towards the villa. The ordinary ghosts, who were still in a daze, did not obstruct his path. On the contrary, they actually moved to the sides to create a path for him.

In the villa, Irene carried the black cat while expressing her gratitude to the 2 ghost officials. "I've heard that you assisted in removing the Soul Sealing Arrow. Thank you."

If it were not for the assistance provided by these 2 ghost officials, she reckoned that Winter would not have been able to run out of the villa to reunite with her. By the time she slashed a path through the ghost hordes outside, Ghost Gentleman would most likely have been sucked dry by the ghost seal. Thinking about this point, it seemed that these 2 ghost officials had really done them a big favour.

"You are too kind, Witch. The relationship between metaphysical organizations and the Underworld has always been amiable. We are just doing our part by helping out." Ghost Official #1 politely replied.

"When I return home, I'll definitely burn more paper money and incense for the both of you." Irene responded.

The faces of the ghost official pair lit up with joy. "How-... how could we ask you to do that for us?"

"It is what I should do." Her master had taught her since young that all humans, regardless of being alive or dead, loved money. When it came to giving money to ghosts, they should not be stingy. After all, just 100 yuan's worth would be able to buy a plethora of items for ghosts.

"Irene." At this moment, Lisa stepped into the room.

"My dearest husband." The moment Irene heard Lisa's voice, she immediately turned around to take a look. As such, she did not notice that the ghost official pair's expressions instantly paled upon hearing Lisa's voice.

This guy was that black shadow isn't it? His voice sounded exactly the same.

This person seemed to be able to stop the ghost general in her tracks with just a few threats.

The aura on his body was a thousand-fold scarier than that of the ghost general.

Perhaps the stares of the 2 ghosts were too blatant as Lisa slowly moved his gaze upon them as he walked over. "These 2 are?"

When he entered the villa previously to rescue Winter, aside from these 2 ghosts, the rest were their own people.

"These are ghost officials from the Underworld." Irene introduced.