Chapter 16

Even though Lisa asked Yeri to sleep within an hour, he did not attempt to enter Yeri's dream immediately after an hour had passed. This was because he suddenly realized something.

Even if Yeri had listened to him and went to sleep, it was not as though the liver-digging devil would also sleep at such an early time. After all, most people would have only just finished their dinner around 7:30pm. Lisa adjusted his schedule and waited till 11pm at night before switching off the lights and prepared to enter Yeri's dream while lying on his bed.

One who was particular about the condition of the liver would definitely go to bed before 11pm. Thus, Lisa strongly believed that the liver-digging devil would already be sound asleep by this time.

One of his powers as Ephialtes allowed him to enter into a dream at any time, but the dream he would enter would be random. This meant that he could not control whose dream he would be entering. Instead, he would be randomly pulled into the nightmare of someone who was currently closest to him. If he were to attempt to search for the liver-digging devil this way, it would be similar to searching for a needle in a haystack as there were hundreds of thousands of dreamscapes in this city filled with hundreds of thousands of people.

As such, he chose to first enter into a dreamscape of someone who had been in close contact with the liver-digging devil. Through that particular dreamscape, he would be able to enter into the liver-digging devil's. In order to do so, he needed to be familiar with or be in close contact with this person first before he could enter into their dream.

Yeri was his studio's employee. They had known each other for a very long time. Entering into his dream was a piece of cake to Lisa. However, he did not manage to find the entrance to his dreamscape despite laying on the bed for at least 2 minutes.

There could only be one explanation for this-Yeri was not asleep yet!

Lisa got up from his bed with an irritated expression. He took his mobile phone and made a call.

"Boss, my editing is already half-completed...," Yeri's first thought from receiving his boss' sudden call was that Lisa was checking on his work.

"You, go to bed right now." Lisa said in a low voice.

"Boss, I was wrong. I-...I really am editing the script now. I will take photos to show you proof if you don't believe me."

"Right now, at once, immediately, go to sleep. I'll give you 10 minutes." Lisa hung up the phone the instant he finished his words.

Yeri held onto his mobile phone, dumbfounded. He was momentarily befuddled as he did not know whether to continue working or go to sleep.

What did his boss actually mean?

"What happened?" Jisoo heard some noises and came into the room after knocking.

"Lil' Jisoo, if boss called to ask me to go to sleep immediately, is he saying it on purpose to warn me? Or is he suddenly sick in his mind?" Yeri couldn't understand his boss' orders.

"Boss asked you to go to sleep?" Jisoo was also astonished.

"Yea. He sent me a message at about 6pm and ordered me to go to sleep by 7.30pm. Just now, he suddenly gave me a call and ordered me to go to sleep in the next 10 minutes. Does he really want me to sleep? Or is he doing this on purpose to check on me? If boss calls again after 10 minutes, do you think I should pick up? Should I go to sleep?" Yeri used to think that as long as the salary he received was high enough, he could endure Lisa's bad temper and poisonous insults.

However, he felt that he could no longer handle his boss' erratic moods nowadays, which was similar to a woman's premenstrual syndrome (PMS) mood swings.