Chapter 104

Although the Witch Clan's hidden technique was able to establish any pact as long as the parties involved were agreeable to its terms, splitting one's soul required a huge amount of energy to complete. Furthermore, this was the first time Irene took on such a large business deal. Therefore, when she returned home on Friday, she temporarily paused her plans to fulfil her second dream that night and focused her efforts on nourishing Winter instead. On the next day, she also did not go out on a date with Lisa. Instead, she spent the entire day at home meditating. After dinner, she headed to the villa with Lisa.

At 8pm, Irene and Lisa-who had Winter in his arms-along with the cat and 2 ghosts, stood on the rooftop of the villa. A crescent moon hung in the sky as it shone cool silvery rays of moonlight down onto earth giving the atmosphere a mysterious air.

"Winter. I'll leave it to you." Ghost Gentleman was a chivalrous ghost. Even though Witch was the one leading the spell formation tonight, he knew that Winter would also be helping out. Therefore, when Winter jumped onto the ground, he swung his long sleeves back, and greeted Winter with his hands clasped together.

Ghost Gentleman's movements were extremely beautiful. Winter found the action very familiar, as though it had seen it from somewhere before. There was a very similar scene in Sana's memories-a gentleman dressed in flowy white clothes with a folded fan in his hands as he bowed politely towards her.

How did Sana answer at that time?

As the memory of this particular scene was not vivid, Winter had to think for quite some time before it recalled her response. It then said its new line in a loud voice, "WOULD THIS GENTLEMAN REMAIN SO COURTEOUS WHEN WE ARE ON THE BED LATER?"

The rest of the people, ghosts, and cat all fell into silence. Only Winter had an exhilarated expression on its face.

"Ahem. That was my fault." Ghost Gentleman sensed the awkward atmosphere, and took the initiative to admit his mistake first.

Yes, it was indeed his fault. He should not have spoken to Winter.

"AHHAHAHAHAHA!" Winter twirled around in joy.

"I should exterminate that female ghost after all." Lisa did not let the matter rest. His cold sharp gaze shot daggers towards Sana.

Sana instantly cried out. "Don't kill me. It's been very long since Winter absorbed desires from me. This was from the traces it took in previously."

"In that case, you are even more useless now." Lisa had wanted to get rid of her for quite some time already.

"Mr. Lisa, please spare me. There are no benefits in killing me. If you let me stay, I could still be your servant." The female ghost cried and begged for mercy.

"AH?" Suddenly, Winter turned its body and ran towards Sana. It picked up palm-sized stuffed doll Sana and ran towards the edge of the rooftop. Subsequently, it loosened its hands and dropped Sana down from the rooftop.

After throwing the female ghost down, Winter turned around to face Lisa and showed him its empty hands as if telling him that the ghost had disappeared.

Lisa was dumbfounded.

"I've only heard that a doll's intellect would increase after it absorbed more emotions. It seems that it's really true." Irene beamed happily when she witnessed what Winter had done.

Considering Winter's still immature mental state, this method it had thought of could nearly be seen as a perfect solution for both parties. On one hand, it punished Sana to show consideration to Lisa's feelings. On the other hand, it had also saved the female ghost with this move. Although, it was not as if Lisa was truly going to exterminate the ghost.