Extra Chapter 3 [END]

Haicheng, Sunflower Kindergarten.

In the dining hall, a delicate little girl was tidying up her meal tray. Her plate was completely clean, except for some sauce; no food was left.

"Nana, wait for me here for a bit. I'll be right back," the little girl said in a sweet voice to the stuffed doll she was holding. She gently placed the doll on her chair and got up to take her tray to the designated spot.

This only took two minutes, but when the little girl returned, she found a chubby little boy sitting in her seat, and her doll had been tossed on the floor. The chubby boy was busy arguing with another girl over some milk.

"Give me your milk." 

"You have your own! Why are you taking mine?" 

"I finished mine and still want more." 

"I'm not giving it to you!" 

"You're so skinny, you can't even finish your meal, and you probably can't finish your milk either. Give it to me, I'll drink it for you." 

"No, no! I'm telling the teacher!" 

"You dare? I'll beat you up." 

"Ugh, I don't want to come to kindergarten anymore!"

The chubby boy snatched the milk from the crying girl and was about to drink it when a chubby little hand suddenly reached out and grabbed the milk away.

"Who dares to take my milk?!" The chubby boy turned angrily, but when he saw the girl with big, bright eyes, his confidence wavered, and his voice weakened. "Doll, what are you doing? I didn't take yours this time." 

"So, you're taking Peach's milk instead?" The girl, called "Doll," held her stuffed toy in one hand and the milk box in the other, speaking with a fierce cuteness.

"This has nothing to do with you." 

"It does have to do with me! You knocked Nana onto the floor."

Everyone in their class knew that Doll always carried her stuffed toy, Nana, with her, whether she was playing or eating. The chubby boy, feeling a little guilty, said, "How can you blame me? Do you have any proof?" 

"Nana told me you did it," Doll replied.

"Are you two years old? Stuffed toys can't talk!" The chubby boy, who was three, sneered at Doll's logic.

"So, you're not admitting it?" 

"It wasn't me!" he insisted.

"If you apologize to Nana now, she might forgive you. But if you don't, something bad will happen," Doll warned.

"I'm not apologizing to a stuffed toy!" the chubby boy scoffed.

"Alright, you'll see." Doll looked at her stuffed toy and asked, "Nana, what should we do? You say make him wet his pants?" 

She gave the chubby boy one last chance: "If you don't apologize, you're going to wet your pants." 

"I won't! I'm wearing a diaper. I'll pee right now to prove it!" The chubby boy puffed out his chest confidently, knowing babies in diapers don't wet their pants, especially not him at the age of three.

But as soon as he finished speaking, he felt something loosen, and with a "plop," a crumpled, white diaper fell at his feet, followed by a stream of liquid running down his legs.

"Fatty, you wet your pants!" 

"You're in kindergarten and still wetting your pants!" 

"Teacher, someone wet their pants!"