Chapter 84

ABANDONED FACTORY, BASEMENT

A teenager with yellow-hair wore a nasty grin on his face as he pointed a sharp surgical knife against Lisa's chest.

Exerting some strength, he pushed the knife in.

Lisa felt a sharp pain and could not help but let out a grunt. His body started to tremble involuntarily.

"Master Lili, please don't move, otherwise I might accidentally cut the wrong area and you would need to suffer through another slice." He could not help but remind Lisa. It was unknown whether the teenager was truly worried that Lisa would have to suffer through another cut of the knife or if he was afraid that he would accidentally damage Lisa's heart.

"Speed up your movements then." Lisa replied in an impatient tone.

"You are indeed my favourite author. So strong-willed." The teenager guffawed loudly. He exerted some more strength with his fingers and pressed the surgical knife in deeper before lengthening the incision.

The stabbing pain immediately overwhelmed Lisa's mind. He had to grit his teeth and clench his fist together in a death grip in order not to let out a tragic scream. However, even under such intense pain, he was still able to feel the icy cold knife tip and the warmth of fresh blood flowing out of his body.

He felt a strong inkling of approaching death deep in his heart. As if breaking free of some sort of seal or wanting to protect their owner, Ephialtes' powers enshrouding him exploded out with Lisa in the centre and rushed skywards.

What is that? There is a presence of very strong malice over there.

Let's go over and take a look.

This scene attracted the attention of all the ghosts that were searching for Lisa in the vicinity. However, as the malice was too intense, they did not dare to approach and could only stay guard at the exterior area of the factory. They waited till the malice had dispersed through the skies before quietly flying into the factory.

The ghosts passed through the metal door and subsequently through the floor. Soon, they arrived at the factory basement. They saw a man with a bleeding chest wound lying on top of an operating table.

Oh god, that man seems to be the person that Witch is looking for.

He had already lost so much blood. Is he already dead?

What do we do? What do we do? Let's hurry up and call the police.

Are you an idiot? You are already dead. How do you call the police?

Are the 3 men lying on the ground the kidnappers?

Finally, a ghost discovered 3 men lying beside the operating table. All 3 of them were wearing surgical gowns and were currently haphazardly laid on the floor. Their appearances looked somewhat bizarre-their bodies were unmoving and they all had a pained expression on each of their faces.

Let's hurry up and inform Witch.

During his dazed state, Lisa noticed ghosts coming down to the basement. They surrounded him and he could seemingly hear them mention the word "witch".

Did Irene get them to come and find him?

Lisa was extremely weak at this time. His consciousness could disappear at any point. He lost too much of his own energy when Ephialtes' powers went berserk. It was only in this situation that he could sink into a deep sleep without any external assistance. Or perhaps it should be said to be a coma instead?

Ever since he found himself kidnapped, he had remained extremely calm. Besides not fearing death, there was another very vital reason. It was because he knew that the moment he was caught in a life-and-death crisis, the Ephialtes' powers within him would burst out to protect him.