Chapter 25

LISA'S STUDIO - 8.30AM, HALF AN HOUR BEFORE OFFICIAL WORKING HOURS

Besides boss and lady boss, the other 4 employees of the studio arrived at the studio. On their own accord, they gathered together for their very first morning meeting since the studio's establishment.

The meeting agenda was 'How to make lady boss Irene attend university willingly'.

This was the mission that the 4 of them had received in the early morning. The mission dispatch time was in the wee hours of the morning-2.36am. It was given to them by their boss Lisa via their company's WeChat group chat.

This group chat was created by Jisoo 2 years ago for the convenience of communicating work matters within the company. After the group chat was set up, besides the occasions where he would share some important news of the studio to the rest, it was mostly used to inform the rest about holiday periods. After all, their boss Lisa was in this group chat. If the employees wanted to chat casually, they would create another group chat instead. Nobody had the courage to casually chat in the company's group chat.

Even though Lisa had a strong presence within the group chat, he had never typed a single word in the chat ever since it was formed, until today's early morning 2.36am. The boss could not sleep and actually sent out his first 2 messages in the group chat ever since its establishment in the middle of the night.

Lisa: You guys, think of a way to make Irene go to university willingly. The reward is 50,000 yuan.

Lisa: Also, for your information, today is the last day for university applications.

The last day? That meant that they only had a day's time to complete this task. No, to be accurate, they had less than 9 hours as lady boss would only reach the studio at 9am and leave together with boss at 5pm in the afternoon in a timely manner.

"Lady boss seems like an obedient person. I didn't expect her to be someone who dislikes studying." Yeri said in an astonished tone.

"If you look at the ferocity of her novel reading, you can infer that she dislikes studying." Wendy replied with a know-it-all expression.

"Is there any correlation with those 2 points?" Seulgi was confused.

"According to my 10 years of schooling experience and my identity as a veteran novel fanatic, I can conclude a rule of behavior amongst people-students who love to read novels would have an inherent hatred towards all other subjects aside from languages." Wendy said confidently.

"The only target reference you have for this behavior is just yourself. Don't slander us, the rest of the novel lovers populace. I also love reading novels, but I was still qualified to enter a first-tier university." Jisoo chipped in gleefully.

"So what if you studied in a first-tier university, our boss graduated from an elite and prestigious university." Even since Yeri experienced his boss' immense love for him, he started to praise his boss everywhere. He felt that every aspect of his boss was excellent, even his boss' dark eyes circles felt sexy to him.

"Hey, you guys are going out of topic here. Do you all still want that 50,000 yuan reward?" Seulgi reminded them.

"Of course!" The others exclaimed collectively.

"But, how do we make a student, who dislikes studying, to feel passion for studying again?" All of them contemplated deeply. This was an issue all parents in this world worried about. It was a problem that parents were concerned about year in, year out. It was a never-ending debate subject. It was unfortunate that no one to date had discovered a miraculous solution for it.

"Boss only said to make lady boss go to university willingly. He never mentioned to let her become passionate about studying. We just need to think of ways to make her submit the university application willingly to be successful." Wendy concretized the problem.