Chapter 118

The moment the black cat-Big Tiger-sensed Ghost Gentleman's energy, it brought Sana along as it swiftly dashed towards the direction of the mountain col. Its pitch black body speedily darted across the snow white ground, leaving behind a series of clover-like looking paw prints.

Sana was currently in her soul form. As such, her movement speed could keep up with the black cat. The pair of ghost and cat soon reached the vicinity of the mountain col and was able to observe what was happening within.

"There are so many ghosts inside the villa, even humans possessed by ghosts." Sana watched the rising ghost energies from the villa with dread. Even though she had been dead for almost 200 years, this was the first time she had seen a location so densely filled with ghost energies. It looked like a far worse hellish place even compared to the Underworld.

"Master Cat, are we heading inside? But even if we go in, just based on our strengths, any one of those ghosts inside would be able to easily crush us." Sana spoke in a frightened tone.

"Meow." Feeling upset, Big Tiger dug its meaty paws into the snow. It knew that it was not a match against those malicious ghosts. If it had the ability to fight against them, it would have successfully ran away with the sealed Winter last night instead of opening a gate to the Underworld and escaping.

However, due to the influence of the ghost official's badge, the problem they were currently faced with after returning from the Underworld, was that the exit was automatically drawn towards this location, which was densely filled with ghost energies. While it had fortuitously stumbled across the enemies's headquarters, it did not know where exactly they had landed up at. It was still alright if it simply did not know where exactly they were, the crux of the problem was that it did not even know how to get back to Hai City. If it was not able to return to Hai City, how would it be able to find Irene?

"Meow meow meow...." Big Tiger felt extremely vexed and furiously dug its claws into the snow. As the snow was not very thick, they dug through the layer of snow and into the soil ground. Noticing that its paws had become dirtied, it became even more angry and stomped on the snow ground in disdain.

"Why don't we do this?" Being a former human, Sana's intellect was higher than the spiritually-inclined cat's. "Since Mister Taeyeon was able to chase them to this location, this means that we should not be very far away from Hai City. Let's leave this forest, head out to the roads, and look for cars. We can hop onto any car with Hai City's car plate. With this, we should be able to return to the city quickly. I know the address of the villa. Once we are back in Hai City, we can take the subway to reach the villa swiftly. Then, we will be able to use the phone to call Mistress Witch."

As she was a shopping maniac, the villa's address had been ingrained in Sana's mind. She had also frequently asked for gophers to deliver items to her from shops across the other side of the city. She even studied the city map on Baidu[1] in the past so that she could guide them to the villa. Therefore, the question of how to make use of the public transport to reach the vicinity of the villa was of no issue for Sana at all. This truly proved the concept of training for years to fight for a crucial moment-her experiences in calling for food deliveries and hiring delivery gophers were not wasted at all.

Big Tiger mulled over the idea and also agreed to the plan. Its golden cat eyes sent a deep look towards the mountain col's villa before turning around and running towards the main road a distance away.

"Mister Taeyeon, Winter, hold on. We'll be back to save you." Before Sana left the area, she prayed in the direction of the mountain col's villa.

The pair of ghost and human continued to run across the snowy grounds. Just as they were about to reach the main road, a pitch black hole suddenly appeared in the space in front of them. Right afterwards, 2 men wearing black suits and white gloves looking like employees of a funeral parlour that were in charge of lifting caskets, walked out from it.