Chapter 66

In the morning of the next day, no, to be exact, since that very night, the topic of a heart-shaped design made up of sky lanterns which appeared during Hai Cheng University's Sky Lantern Festival had been trending. There were videos shot from all sorts of angles. Photos of the heart were madly trending all over the web. This caused those who missed out on the sky lantern release activity and the spectacular sight to feel extremely regretful.

Irene was deeply satisfied with herself for the commotion she had created. It was worthy of the entire week of preparation she invested to put together this surprise. Initially, she even wanted to ask the little birds to help in spelling out the names of her dearest husband and herself, just like what she had drawn on their sky lantern. However, that would draw too much attention to them. She would also be unable to explain how she managed to arrange the sky lanterns. Therefore, this idea could only remain within her with regret.

Irene contentedly scrolled through the photos on Weibo. When she spotted some good photos, she would save them in her phone. She was so caught up with kissing yesterday that she did not bother taking some photos. However, it was not something that she regretted.

Hehehe....

Irene could not stop giggling to herself when she reminisced about the kiss yesterday. Her face gradually turned red. Oh dear, her dearest husband sure was passionate after being touched by her actions yesterday.

At this moment, a notification alert suddenly popped up on her mobile phone's screen. It was a message from the Dorm 318's group chat.

She lifted up her hand and tapped the message open. It had only been a little while but there were already so many unread messages in the group chat.

Jennie: Do you all think Irene woke up already?

Joy: Normally, she should be awake by this time. But whether today is a normal day or not, I'm not too sure.

Rosé: In any case, yesterday night was definitely not normal.

Following Rosé's message was a series of embarrassed-red-faced emoticons. Irene was completely bewildered after reading the conversation.

Irene: I'm awake.

Jennie: She's actually awake.

Joy: She could actually wake up at her usual timing.

Rosé: It seems that yesterday night was normal.

By now, Irene was able to infer what their conversation had been hinting at. Even though she had not married her dearest husband yet, she was indeed someone with a husband. Besides, since her dearest husband was so passionate yesterday night, the thing that the girls were talking about would happen sooner or later.

As such, she replied in a very open-minded way.

Irene: Sigh, I'm also very regretful."

In an instant, many series of ellipses appeared in the conversation.

Joy questioned in rage: Irene, where's your decency?

Irene giggled to herself before replying: We are in a proper relationship. How could this be labeled as indecency?

In an instant, several series of ellipses appeared in the group chat again. For the 3 single girls, they could only sigh at their inferiority in this matter.

The promise of introducing her dearest husband to her dormmates suddenly struck Irene's mind. However, since the situation was beyond her plans and control, she forgot about her dormmates in her excitement. She typed out in the group chat while feeling slightly embarrassed.