Chapter 97

WITHIN THE VILLA

Ghost Gentleman was currently exploring his surroundings. He had assumed that he would be able to meet with the witch whom he had encountered the other day upon returning with the black cat. However, he did not expect that there were no humans at all upon reaching the villa. There was only a cat and a ghost.

In addition, this villa that was used to raise the cat and the ghost had been decorated extravagantly. It was also extremely clean. There was not a single hint of dust on the handrails of the staircases. There were separate bins for dry and wet trash respectively located on both the first and second floor. The basement was also fully furnished with gym equipment. There was even a library on the second floor with a wall full of bookshelves that were brimming with books-though it was clearly evident that no one had flipped through those books before.

This was an obvious act of lavish extravagance.

Ghost Gentleman, who used to be a candidate for the provincial imperial examinations, started to linger along the wall of bookshelves that were filled with books.

Furthermore, these books were not the most surprising discovery he had after entering the villa. His most surprising discovery was the stuffed doll that the lust ghost possessed. The lust ghost could actually touch physical objects via the stuffed doll she was possessing. She could use the remote control to watch television, use a mobile phone to make calls, and even feed the black cat.

In other words, besides not having the body of a human, she could do anything.

After living as a ghost for hundreds of years, Ghost Gentleman truly craved the feeling of being able to touch physical objects. His thirst for such an ability was so intense to the point that he wanted to directly drag out the female ghost that was residing in that stuffed doll so that he could possess it himself.

Sana was trembling with fear under Ghost Gentleman's stare. However, she was confident with her aptitude as a lust ghost and thus garnered her courage and spoke to Ghost Gentleman in a salacious voice, "Mister, don't look at this lowly one in this way. This lowly one is scared."

Hearing her words, Ghost Gentleman sent her an odd look.

Sana was gleeful, thinking that even if the other party was powerful, he was still a male ghost, not to mention that he was a male ghost from the same olden times she was from. With this belief, the feelings of terror within her lessened significantly. She started to put more effort in trying to seduce him, "No matter what Mister wants to do, you can just say it. This lowly one will obey you."

As she spoke, Sana turned half her face away to shy away from Ghost Gentleman while looking at him with eyes filled with unsaid words-her appearance was extremely intoxicating.

Of course, this would be the case if she had still been in her original human body form.

However, at the current moment, she was within a human palm-sized stuffed doll that had been crudely made. Her bashful charm could not be properly conveyed through this doll. When Ghost Gentleman watched this spectacle being played out, not only did he not feel the effects of the intoxicating appearance of the other ghost, he even felt that the sight was somewhat creepy.

It was no wonder that expressions changed when the topic of witch spells was mentioned in the olden days. This moving stuffed doll was indeed strange and eerie. Even he, who was an experienced malicious ghost, was not used to such a sight.

"Mister?" Sana twisted her body suggestively.

Ghost Gentleman was not able to bear the sight anymore. He flicked his finger and a rush of Yin energy blasted towards Sana's stuffed doll body and slammed her against the wall.