Chapter 52

As for the matter of his boss ordering him to work overtime, Seulgi was initially shocked before swiftly accepting his fate. He was an orphan who also did not have a girlfriend right now. As such, he would only hole up in his home after work like a hermit. On the other hand, working overtime in the company would earn him more money.

Seulgi adjusted his mindset to accept working overtime. On the other hand, Jisoo carried a cup of coffee and followed closely after Lisa up onto the second floor.

The moment Jisoo entered through the door, he spotted a stuffed doll running across the room directly to the glass windows. Immediately after, it collapsed onto the ground and spread out its limbs under the sunlight to sunbathe.

The corner of Jisoo's lips twitched uncontrollably as he witnessed this scene. "Lady boss did not bring this doll to school?"

Wasn't Curse Doll the metaphysical tool of a witch that could not leave their side for an extended period of time?

Lisa did not answer and continued to tidy up his office table.

Jisoo did not question further and placed the coffee on the side of the table. Subsequently, he casually asked about Seulgi's matters, "Boss, did you discover something that caused you to order Seulgi to work overtime suddenly?"

After all, Jisoo was someone who worked as a spy for 2 years. He still habitually observed changes in Lisa's expression even if he was no longer required to any more. He distinctly noticed a perplexed look on Lisa's face when Lisa touched that blackened talisman earlier. After Lisa returned back to his senses, the look he had on his face when looking at Seulgi changed. Following that change, Lisa arranged for Seulgi to work overtime all of a sudden.

"Someone wants to kill Seulgi." Lisa pulled out a pen from the pen holder and flipped a script open.

"What!" Jisoo could not hold back his outburst. Due to his loud voice, it surprised the sunbathing Winter who turned its head around to look on in curiosity.

Lisa lifted up his head to stare at Jisoo in silence with discontentment reflected within his eyes.

Shit. Boss did not sleep very well and disliked noise the most.

Jisoo let out an abashed cough, tried his best to suppress his shock deep within his heart instead and spoke in a normal volume, "Boss, do you know who the culprit is? Should we report it to the police?"

Lisa replied in a calm tone, "I just saw 2 visions. Someone is trying to murder Seulgi under the guise of accidents. However, his luck was pretty good and managed to dodge those murder attempts. In fact, he did not even discover that someone was trying to kill him."

Jisoo instantly felt that his liver hurt. That unlucky idiot almost died 2 times and still did not realize that someone was after his life.

"You can try asking him if he has offended anyone recently." Lisa suggested.

"I already asked Seulgi about that. His face was filled with misfortune since the week before. I asked if anything strange had happened to him but he replied that he had been rushing out scripts and did not go anywhere else besides coming to work." Jisoo continued on unhesitatingly, "Seulgi is an orphan and a perfect example of a hermit to boot. Thus, he does not know many people in Hai City and it's nearly impossible for him to offend anyone."

Lisa wrinkled his brows. "Last Friday, a black Honda car nearly collided into him near the road junction of his residential district. Go and investigate to see if you can find any clues from it."

They had to have a reason to report to the police after all.

"How should we investigate?" Jisoo replied on reflex.