Chapter 112

The meetup location had been decided to be at a Hong Kong-style restaurant, where the average cost per person was about 200 yuan. The price might be slightly steep for a student, but it was definitely nothing of mention for Lisa. However, the reason why Jisoo chose this restaurant was not because he wanted to help his boss save money. It was because this was the nearest restaurant from the amusement park that still had a pretty good standard. It would only take 10 minutes to walk from the restaurant to the amusement park's entrance. After having their meals, they could leisurely stroll over to the amusement park.

Irene came over to the restaurant directly from the university campus with her dormmates. The 4 girls and Joy's boyfriend took 2 cars to go over-Rosé, Irene, and Jennie were in one car, while Joy and her boyfriend took the other.

"We are here. This is the place." Irene took a look at the restaurant's name and verified that they had reached the correct destination.

"Your dearest husband chose a great restaurant. I'll give him 10 points for now." Rosé got out of the car, checked out the outer appearance of the restaurant and commented in a joking manner.

"You dare to rate him? Your scoring has no effect at all. Even if you give him negative 100 points, our Irene would still love her very own dearest husband." Jennie could not help but rebut when she heard Rosé's remarks after getting out of the car.

"That's true." Rosé harrumphed as she watched how happy Irene was as she reported to her husband. A look of disappointment surfaced on Rosé's face. She did not think it was terrible for Irene to love her husband dearly, but if her friend blatantly showed her overwhelming love, it might be easy for the other party to easily control the reins of the relationship.

Just as they finished the conversation, the car that Joy and her boyfriend were in, arrived. When Irene saw that all 5 of them had gathered, she spoke, "Let's head in. My dearest husband is already waiting inside for us."

Hearing her words, the 5 of them entered the restaurant.

"Dearest husband?" It was the first time Joy's boyfriend heard Irene use this address to refer to her boyfriend and thus could not help but feel confused.

"That's a term of endearment that Irene uses to call her boyfriend." Joy explained as she walked further into the restaurant.

"What is Irene's boyfriend's name?"

"Lisa." Initially, Joy did not plan to bring her boyfriend to the gathering today. However, as Irene mentioned that they all knew each other anyway, she could not let Joy abandon her boyfriend just because Lisa was treating her dormmates to a meal, so she brought him along in the end.

"Lisa, Lisa. If you compare it, as expected, 'Dearest husband' seems to be easier to say. Hey, Joy, let's think of an endearment term for each other too?" Joy's boyfriend felt slightly envious and suggested.

"Scram. That's so cheesy." Joy huffed.

As they spoke, the 5 of them reached the third floor of the restaurant under the guidance of the server. As they continued to walk forward on the thick, fluffy and colourful carpet, Irene, who was right at the front, spotted a very familiar figure.

"My dearest husband!" She called out in delight as she abandoned the rest of her friends, zoomed past the server leading them, and darted forward like a gust of wind to pounce straight into Lisa's arms.

Lisa had stepped out of the private room and waited by the door when he was informed by Irene that they reached the entrance of the restaurant. He controlled the Ephialtes' powers on his body as he tried to maintain a faint smile on his face. He had been practising this exact smile by looking at himself in the mirror since morning as he wanted to give off a cordial and friendly impression to others. However, the fruits of his hard work all dissolved into exasperation and adoration the moment he spotted Irene running towards him.