Chapter 92

After saying goodbye to Jisoo, Irene turned around and entered the shopping mall.

When it came to the act of buying clothes, Irene already had much difficulty in choosing clothes for herself, not to mention purchasing for Lisa. She had not considered this before she came to the mall. She only thought about buying a bunch of clothes. She would go on a mass shopping trip to the point where her dearest husband's closet only contained clothes that she had bought for him. In that case, her dearest husband would only wear clothes that she had bought. Then, she would be able to take off his clothes, in any way she wanted, at any time.

Hehe...

However, after she stepped into the men's apparel store and was faced with a dazzling lineup of men's clothes, she was instantly at a loss. She was not able to pick out any outfit. In the end, she just took an illustrated magazine in the store and bought 3 to 4 sets of outfits based on what the models in the store's magazine had worn. It was fortunate that she had bought a set of western style suit for Lisa previously, and she did not need to call Lisa for his measurements.

Afterwards, she shopped in 3 other boutiques with the exact same method. At the end, while she was sitting in the private hired car with her battle trophies in her hand, the taxi driver was so surprised that he could not resist sending her multiple glances when he saw tons of shopping bags that resembled a mountain at his car's backseat. Though she had bought a lot of clothes, she did not spend a lot of time. Thus, the private hired car arrived at Huating District before 7:30pm. This meant that if the time spent on the road and the time she had spent talking to Jisoo was deducted, she had only shopped for a maximum of 50 minutes.

Back at home, Lisa was currently cooking in the kitchen.

He had finished work early today. Since Irene would only return home at 8pm today, he was struck with a sudden impulse to head to the nearby supermarket and buy a bunch of ingredients home. He had been living alone ever since his university days. Usually, he would only work and did not have any hobbies, thus he was well-versed in most of the fundamental life skills. Naturally, cooking was one of them. However, he did not like to cook and would only do so when he grew sick of takeouts. Only then, he would cook for himself to refresh his palate.

Lisa took a glance at the time and felt that the pork bone soup should be about done. He then lifted the lid to take a look inside. Just as he was about to add some salt, he could hear knocking sounds coming from the door. Following the knocking sounds was Irene's voice.

"My dearest husband, help me open the door."

Lisa was slightly bewildered and felt that her request was somewhat odd. However, he still placed down the things in his hand and headed for the door. He opened the door to find many shopping bags of various colours-over 10 of them. Squeezed in the centre of all the bags was a certain someone who could not even free her hands to open the door.

She sure bought a lot.

Irene saw that the door was open and started to walk in while holding on to all of the bags. However, due to the overwhelming number of bags, they hit the door frame just as she tried to step through the entrance. Perhaps because of the excessive force she used when stepping through the entrance, she was deflected away from the entrance and was forced to retreat 2 steps from the recoil of the shopping bags hitting the doorframe.

Irene was stunned for a moment. How did she get pushed away from the door?

Lisa could not resist but burst out laughing. He then approached her to take the shopping bags from her hands. "Give me the stuff."

"Okay okay." Irene snapped back to her senses and smiled like an idiot. She then passed the bags to Lisa and followed him into the apartment.

"It smells so good. My dearest husband, are you making dinner?" Irene could smell the delicious scent of food when she stepped into the apartment and her eyes instantly lit up.