Chapter 93

"Why did you buy so many clothes?" Lisa pointed at the numerous shopping bags that covered the entire sofa when Irene walked out of the kitchen after finishing washing the dishes. He had roughly counted the number of bags just now. There were at least over 10 sets of clothes-all styled for the autumn season.

"These were bought for you." Irene's eyes lit up when the topic about clothes was raised. This was her second dream after all.

"I know that you have bought them for me. I asked why did you buy so many? I'm not lacking in clothes at all." He had yet to find any opportunity to put on the western style suit that Irene had bought for him previously. It was currently still being hung in his wardrobe. Besides, if she wanted to buy clothes for him, 1 to 2 pieces would be enough. Wasn't it a tad too excessive buying so many pieces?

"I know you do not lack clothes, but I still want to buy them for you." Irene was not an idiot. She would naturally not tell Lisa that the true reason behind buying him clothes was so that she had the reason to take these clothes off his body in the future.

Lisa's brows furrowed. He thought secretly to himself, was this little girl treating him like a doll? Dressing him up when she had nothing to do?

"If you want to buy clothes for me in the future, don't buy so many. I can't wear them all." Lisa did not attempt to stop Irene from buying clothes for him. After all, clothes did not cost much money. If letting her buy clothes would make her happy, it was not a bad deal.

"Okay." Irene nodded her head. The most important thing now was her dearest husband accepting the clothes she had bought.

Hehe.

"Help me bring them in." Lisa said while carrying most of the shopping bags into his room.

Irene immediately picked up the remaining bags and followed after him.

After entering the master bedroom, Lisa stacked the bags into a heap on his bed. He then walked to his wardrobe and quickly tidied it up. It was fortunate that he did not have many clothes and could quickly clean out 2 empty spots. He then turned around to pick up the bags on his bed and haphazardly piled them into the spaces. After finishing piling up the bags he had brought in, he took the shopping bags in Irene's hands also and pushed them all into the same area. As the number of bags was exceptionally high, he could not even fully close the wardrobe doors. In the end, he had no choice but to open up his wardrobe again to take out 2 shopping bags to slot the bags in another empty spot. Only then, did he finally manage to store all the bags.

When he first bought his custom-made wardrobe, he only chose to get a medium-sized wardrobe. He had thought that this size was more than enough for him. He would have never had foreseen a day where his wardrobe would not be big enough to contain his clothes.

Lisa let go of the wardrobe doors once he confirmed that they would not burst open due to excessive amounts of clothes. He then turned around to find himself facing the indignant expression of Irene.

"What's wrong?" Lisa was confused. She was completely alright just a second ago. Why did her mood suddenly turn sour?

"You-... just piled them up like this?" Irene pouted.

Lisa was perplexed for a moment. He then realized what she had meant-did she think that he did not cherish the clothes she had bought for him?

"You bought too many clothes. I can only resort to doing this for now. I will sort them out tomorrow." Lisa explained.

Irene's expression lightened up when she heard his explanation. However, she still added a question, "Then... will you wear them?"

The main point here was whether he would wear those clothes. If he did not wear them, how could she take them off him?