Chapter 68

Since his Senior Martial Brother refused to help, Jisoo could only turn to lady boss for help. However, even though her service fees may be wallet-friendly for the impoverished, it was the exact opposite of those from wealthy backgrounds. Usually a fee of 50,000 yuan would be enough if it was just a matter of expelling malicious ghosts of a weaker nature from the possessed human. Though, when it came to lady boss' services, Tang Yangcheng would need to fork out 10% of his life assets.

Tang Yangcheng's family owned a tea factory business. Tang Yangcheng himself had also set up a business in Hai City. Although Jisoo did not have a clear idea of the value of his friend's life assets, he was certain that 10% of the life assets could not simply be 50,000 yuan. This apartment they were currently in was probably already worth at least 6,000,000 to 7,000,000 yuan.

"Yangcheng." After contemplating it for a while, Jisoo decided to inform his good friend about the service fees first.

"How is it? Did you manage to find someone?" Tang Yangcheng immediately pounced towards Jisoo the moment he stepped into the room.

"Don't be so frantic first."

"How can I not be frantic?" Tang Yangcheng was about to go crazy. He already felt embarrassed to the point of no longer wanting to step out of his apartment. He could already foresee gossip that would fly about the residential district after He Fang asked every man she saw on sight if they would like to sleep with her during that short period of time in the afternoon when they had gone out.

"Initially, I wanted to ask my Senior Martial Brother to come and help. He would be able to come here swiftly and his service fees were cheap too. However, he suddenly had some matters to attend to." Thinking back to the misunderstanding that occurred earlier, Jisoo felt that he should not appear in front of his Senior Martial Brother in the next 3 months.

"Find another person in that case."

"I have another contact. But her fees are more expensive." Jisoo answered.

"I'm not bothered if it's more expensive. Hurry up and ask that person to come over."

"I should still tell you about the service charging standards. Her fees are according to-...."

"Aiyah, I'm not concerned about the pricing. Just hurry up!" Tang Yangcheng was about to go crazy as he kept hearing coquettish calls from his girlfriend, He Fang, from the bedroom. He felt as if there were new green[1] plants sprouting on his head every second.

Jisoo had no other choice but to take out his mobile phone and send Irene a message.

Jisoo: Lady boss, do you have any interest in earning more money?

Irene understood his message instantly and replied back

Irene: Of course I'm interested in earning money. But is it another 500 yuan this time?

Sweat drops instantly appeared on Jisoo's face upon he read her reply. He would not dare to lure lady boss into another trap again. He had already lost a few ten thousand yuan of bonuses from that single time. Even if he wanted to be a good person and do kind deeds, he could not risk his money in doing so.

Jisoo: Don't worry. You would definitely not make a loss this time round.

Irene: Alright. I'll trust you one more time. Give me the address.

Jisoo was ecstatic. He immediately sent his current location to Irene. At the same time, he could not help but be awed by lady boss' devotion to her work. If he had someone like boss as his romantic partner, he would not even be bothered about working. Instead, he definitely would have been draped in silver and gold whilst traveling the world.