Chapter 26

Submit her university application? He didn't expect that Jisoo and the rest would actually succeed.

Lisa's expression did not change at Irene's announcement. He did not explicitly express that he was extremely surprised at her sudden decision to go to university. "Why did you suddenly change your mind?"

Of course it was because her dearest husband liked university girls.

However, if she were to say out her thoughts directly, her dearest husband would probably feel stressed. Therefore, she decided to keep it to herself first. She would wait for him to come to a sudden realization that she possessed all the characteristics of a woman he liked and fall deeper in love with her.

Sigh, good-looking people sure had their privileges. Making others willing to do many things for them.

"Hmm?" Lisa let out a sound prompting Irene when he noticed that she had yet to answer his question. On the contrary, she was just staring at his face in a daze.

"Oh, it's like this." She came back to her senses and replied. "Nowadays, even people who want to be a monk are also required to have a degree qualification, aren't they? I've thought about it. Since I've already studied over 10 years, studying another 4 years wouldn't hurt."

Monk? Jisoo actually managed to use such a reason to persuade her. What kind of bizarre thoughts had been running through her mind? It was no wonder that he was unable to convince her despite how hard he tried yesterday.

As long as she had decided to go university, regardless of the reasons behind her decision, he did not bother to inquire further. He bent down to pull open the drawer of his office table and took out a spare laptop from within before passing it to her. "The password is the last 4 digits of my mobile number."

She took the laptop, walked to the resting area at the corner of his office to sit down and switched on the laptop.

He secretly took a glance at her, as thoughts of worry filled his mind-this girl didn't intend to go to university from the beginning. As such, he presumed that she did not take her high school examinations seriously. Furthermore, she mentioned that she usually slept during lessons, so her scores would not be very good. However, it was not the utmost important whether her scores were good or whether she could get into good universities. He was more concerned if she knew which were the appropriate universities to apply to. What if she were to blindly submit her application and ended up not qualifying for any of the universities she had written in the application. It would then be a waste of all efforts in the end.

Lisa could not resist voicing out his suggestion, "You should consult your former classmates and teachers for opinions on which are the suitable universities when filling in the application."

"I've already thought it through. No need to consult them." Irene replied confidently.

"Already thought it through?" He was stunned. Didn't she only decide to go university a mere 5 minutes ago? She already thought of where to go? Did she even check how much she scored in her high school examinations before making the decision?

"Yep. I plan to find the university nearest to the studio. Somewhere near our home is also fine. With this, I won't be too far away from you, my dearest husband." She voiced out her inner thoughts.

He massaged the area between his brows as his head ached upon hearing her reply. He was utterly speechless. Fortunately, he had asked her for her plans. Otherwise. she would definitely not have qualified for any universities she applied for. "The university you are referring to is Hai Cheng University. Even though that university cannot be compared to the top universities like Tsinghua University and Peking University, it is also one of the most famous universities for the past century. Their yearly qualifying score is at least 630 and above."