Chapter 88

About a minute later, the shop owner responded. A Taobao user by the name of 'Ghost Divinator' took the initiative to contact Seulgi.

Ghost Divinator: How do you want to do the reading?

Seulgi was stunned as he could not understand the question. "What does this mean?"

Jisoo, who was the only one that understood the question, explained, "Usually the divinator would ask the person asking for a divination for some information, such as one's birth date and 8 characters of astrological birth data, physiognomy, palmistry or handwriting. I suggest that you provide your handwriting as it will reflect your current circumstances. A single written character is a single reading. You should not easily give your 8 characters of astrological birth data to others. Also, your physical appearance and palm features would expose more information compared to your handwriting.

Seulgi nodded his head and immediately replied to the shop.

Seulgi: Handwriting, is that alright?

'Ghost Divinator' replied swiftly.

Ghost Divinator: It depends on what you want to do a fortune reading for?

Jisoo immediately explained when he read the answer. "According to what one wishes to divine for, one would need to provide different kinds of information. Usually, the more complex the matter for divination, the more details one has to provide. He is asking about the matter that you want to have a reading on to determine whether just providing handwriting is sufficient."

Seulgi had an expression of "Aha, I see." He then lowered his head and started typing.

Seulgi: I want to search for a certain someone. He's a doctor.

'Ghost Divinator' replied very quickly as usual.

Ghost Divinator: Write a character for me.

Seulgi was thrilled. He twisted his head around to ask Jisoo. "Does this mean that he is able to do a fortune reading?"

"Yeah." Jisoo nodded in reply, at the same time, the foreboding feeling within his heart turned stronger.

From the time Seulgi placed the order till the start of the fortune reading, this 'Ghost Divinator' did not say a single superfluous word. A typical scammer would usually first spew some profound words and intentionally try to dig information from his customer before they began a fortune reading. In this way, they would be able to infer something from the customer's words. However, the responses from 'Ghost Divinator' were extremely simple. The simpler one's response meant that the other party perhaps really knew how to do a proper divination.

Or maybe this person was an extremely experienced scammer. After all, in terms of finding a person, he could casually answer with a random place to fool them. Jisoo was hoping that it was just a fluke and at the same time, he silently apologized to Seulgi internally.

Oh Seulgi, it was not that this bro here was not willing to save Uncle, but he really hoped that this 'Ghost Divinator' was actually a scammer. In that case, they would be able to avoid a huge war. Seulgi himself would not wish for boss to be in trouble wouldn't he. Also Seulgi did not need to worry; as long as they proved that Ghost Divinator was a scammer, he would go back and beg his master to help Seulgi do a divination. His master was very skilled in this area. Besides it being slightly expensive, there won't be any problems at all.

When Jisoo was immersed in his wild imagination, Seulgi had already handwritten a chinese character "kang"-which was a part of the chinese word "recover"-took a photo of it and sent it over.

The divinator did not immediately respond after receiving the photo. About 2 minutes later, a response came from the other end. The message was simple. Anyone could understand it with one look. He did not use any specious words that street scammers would utilize.