Chapter 46

Ningning had spent more than 5,000 yuan of Lisa's money on a variety of food delivery orders. The child had ordered all sorts of food. Not to mention the restaurants within the villa's delivery vicinity, even for restaurants out of the vicinity, Ningning would call for a gofer to deliver the food to him from restaurants located half a city's distance away. There was even a time where he called for hotpot delivery. However, as the hotpot was too heavy to bring into the villa, he asked the delivery man to place the pot and stove right at the entrance. After that, Ningning stood and ate at the villa's entrance in the middle of the night.

However, as Ningning was essentially a ghost, he could only feed on the taste of the food. As such, the food was still physically present after he was done with the meal. Ningning was not perturbed at all by this. He called for a gofer in the vicinity and paid the gofer 50 yuan to help in bringing away the hotpot set.

When the designated gofer received the order, he was surprised. He had received a myriad of errand orders in the past-helping to buy things or helping to deliver things-but he had never received an order to help with rubbish disposal before. When he reached the villa, he spotted a hotpot filled to the brim with red oil soup base and a variety of meatballs, vegetables, beef and mutton inside. Beside the hotpot was a piece of paper that was weighed down by a dish with a line: "Please help to sort out the rubbish and dispose them, thank you."

The gofer was extremely bewildered. The customer cooked a pot full of food but did not eat it? Was this person cooking hotpot at his own front door just for fun?

Rich people nowadays were truly incomprehensible.

Lisa did not have much of a reaction to the way Ningning was spending his money. After all, the sum of money used was not considered much to him anyway. On the other hand, it seemed pretty worthwhile to use this small sum of money to exchange for a period of peace. However, as it was summer currently, Lisa was afraid that the leftover food would make the villa reek, especially with Ningning ordering at least 8 meals a day. Therefore, Lisa took some time to head over to have a look. He initially wanted to call for a cleaning staff but when he reached the villa, he realized that the kid was smart enough to properly dispose of the rubbish.

Since then, Lisa completely washed his hands off the happenings within the villa.

Time flew and soon it was half a month later. By this time, Sang Tian had already tabulated his entire life assets. He converted 20% of his life assets to cash and transferred them to Jisoo. A black cat was delivered along with the funds.

On the next day after receiving the money, Jisoo brought the bank card and the black cat and passed them to Irene.

"Why is there a spiritually-inclined cat too?" Irene's line of sight landed on the cage carried in by Jisoo.

The black cat in the cage seemed to be asleep. Its closed eyes opened up for a short moment when it heard Irene's voice. Immediately after, it closed its eyes again.

"Xiao Hao wants to give it to you." Dong Yongyan replied.

"Don't tell me that he wants to use a spiritually-inclined cat to pay off his debt. Let me tell you that I would not accept it if it's too expensive." Witches loved black spiritual creatures. In particular, black cats were the most welcomed. In the past, her master also raised a black cat. However, it was only an ordinary cat. It just had pitch black fur which attracted her master's affection. However, the black cat before her was filled with spiritual energy, as such, Irene felt that if the price was apt, she would not mind accepting it.

"Mrreow?" The black cat suddenly lifted his head and angrily hissed at Irene as if it could sense the disdain from Irene.

"It's a gift. You don't need to pay. The rest of the payment is all in this card." Jisoo answered.