Chapter 110

IN THE VILLA, 10PM

Ghost Gentleman made preparations to head out, this was broken down into 3 steps.

The first step was to decide the number of non-humans companions that would head out tonight according to the mission's difficulty. This decision was solely made by Ghost Gentleman. Since he would be able to complete the mission by himself in usual circumstances, the other non-humans were only there to watch the show as spectators, and enjoy some fresh air outdoors.

"I won't be going tonight. The serial drama I have been following will be airing its final episode later." Sana expressed.

"Alright. In that case, it would be me, Winter, and Big Tiger going out tonight." Ghost Gentleman answered

As Irene and the black cat did not have a good relationship since they first met. The witch also did not give it a name. Afterwards, doll Ningning felt that the black cat, and the big tiger in the television show he had been watching looked very alike, thus the child called it, "Big Tiger". At that time, the black cat did not object to the nickname, and so this name stuck. When Ghost Gentleman first heard its name, the corner of his lips twitched. The ghost had an intense desire to change the cat's name, but ultimately restrained himself. Now, he had become increasingly familiar with calling out its name.

The black cat, Big Tiger, shot Ghost Gentleman a look but did not disagree.

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hearing that it was able to go out, Winter started laughing out loud in joy.

The second step was to make a request call-the target was Irene.

Irene was naturally still awake at this time. Spotting the incoming call from Ghost Gentleman, she sneaked out of her dorm, and made her way to the stairwell, "Planning to bring Winter out again?"

Winter's existence was very unique. Its mental state was very child-like too. As Irene was currently schooling, she was unable to allow Winter to stay by her side at all time-this caused Winter's powers to be in a constantly weakened state. Therefore, Irene needed to set a lot of restrictions on Winter, such as disallowing it to leave the villa by its own will, or consuming things without permission. However, as Winter's emotional foundation was increasingly becoming richer, it started to become slightly disobedient. It was no longer as docile as before, and would even throw small tantrums from time to time.

These changes were inevitable in Winter's process of maturity. Even though Irene did not bear to set many restrictions on Winter, she could not afford to hold back on them. Furthermore, as Winter's powers came from the same source as hers, the restrictive barriers she had set were able to trap everyone except Winter. Therefore, she adopted a non-restrictive and flexible arrangement to allow Ghost Gentleman to bring Winter out in fitting circumstances. Since the ghost was strong, and had a calm personality, nothing bad had happened throughout the past few trips that they took.

"Yes, I only brought Winter out once this month. It had become depressed from being cooped up inside for too long." Ghost Gentleman replied.

"It's alright to bring Winter out. But as usual, watch it closely, and don't allow it to run freely outside. Also, don't let it be involved in any battles." Irene warned.

"I will look after it carefully." Ghost Gentleman promised. He then toggled on the speaker mode on the mobile phone, and placed the phone in front of Winter.

Winter tilted its head to the side, and stared at the phone with suspicion.

"Winter." Irene's voice sounded out.

Hearing the voice of its own master, Winter became so ecstatic that it pounced onto the phone and started screaming.

"Do not eat any random items that you find when you go out today. Do you hear me? If not, I won't care about you if you fall ill." Irene warned Winter strictly.