Chapter 73

HAI CITY-BAR STREET

This was one of the most bustling locations in Hai City-especially at night. The appearances of typically decent-looking young men and women that appeared in this area during the daytime would all undergo a 180 degrees change at night. There would be people dressed in sexy and seductive clothings or acting in a debauched and unrestrained manner. They did not ask about one's background or where the other came from. One-time casual night relationships would spark as long as one party saw eye to eye with another.

At this moment, a plain-looking office lady, dressed in a business suit with her hair bunned up high, got out of a taxi and stood in front the entrance of a particular bar but hesitated to step in.

Regardless of her clothes or her disposition, she looked like a fish out of water in this area. Her surroundings shot bewildered and astonished stares over. They were all wondering if she was an official girlfriend of some guy who came out to catch her partner's infidelity?

The lady seemed nervous and was hesitant. She looked like she wanted to enter the bar, but did not manage to climb the steps leading to it despite numerous attempts.

"You are lacking some courage, let me give you some." Suddenly, an eerie voice could be heard from behind the lady. She turned around in confusion to spot a female ghost, wearing a red Chinese fairy dress, right behind her. The ghost blew at her face as she turned around to face it.

The lady was stunned for a moment before she turned her head back slowly. She seemed to have changed to someone completely different from before. The nervous expression on her face vanished without a trace. In replacement, a sultry and seductive expression was seen instead.

The lady's eyes were gleaming as she raised her hand to tug her hair free from where it was tied in a bun. Her messy long hair fell around her shoulders while dancing along with the wind. Next, the lady unbuttoned the buttons at her collar and pulled down her shirt to her chest area, revealing a pair of sexy lace garters she wore within. Afterwards, she dug out a tube of lipstick from her bag, slightly tilted her chin upwards and applied bright red lipstick on her lips while facing the passing crowd.

The lady did the entire series of actions in one go-spending not more than one minute to finish the entire set of movements. Her actions were natural and fluid and each movement she made exuded sexiness. It was as if a different soul resided in the body just in a split second.

"Wow...." Surprised exclamations were heard from the surrounding crowd. Some even wolf-whistled at the lady. The sudden change from an ascetic character to a provocative and alluring one was truly a fatal and impactful gap to others.

The lady flipped her hair and looked towards where the loudest catcalls could be heard. She gave a tantalizing smile and lightly fluttered her eyes before asking in a flirtatious tone. "Do you want to sleep with me?"

"Yes! Yes!"

Alongside the continuously repeating hollers, 4 to 5 men approached her immediately and escorted the lady towards the bar entrance.

Even though the lady's appearance was not the most beautiful in comparison to others in the bar, many were deeply attracted to the blatant alluring air she gave off.

"It's such a pity that I could not live in these times." The female ghost had a gentle and attractive appearance. Her eyes were extremely breathtaking. Every smile or frown of hers was an unintentional temptation for others-though no one in the vicinity could see her.

She felt gratified as she watched the back view of the lady entering the bar. Just when she wanted to search for her next target, a searing gust of air could be felt on her back. She turned to her side on reflex and spotted a bright yellow talisman fly past her body.