Chapter 121

The very first thing that Ghost Gentleman did after his evolution to ghost general was to use the absorbed yin energy to extinguish the fire in the brazier. At the same time, he swung his hand towards the malicious-ghost-possessed-human, who had lit the brazier.

That malicious ghost was still in a daze from witnessing Ghost Gentleman's abrupt evolution thus he was completely unprepared when Ghost Gentleman suddenly attacked him. He was struck far away by the blow and his soul even splintered into pieces in mid-air. A single strike from Ghost Gentleman actually forcibly separated his soul from the human body that he possessed.

With these circumstances, even if the malicious ghost wanted to re-ignite the brazier again, he would not be able to touch physical objects. As for the man who had been possessed by the malicious ghost for quite some time, Ghost Gentleman had injected some of his own ghost energy into the man's body so an average malicious ghost could not possess the man ever again.

With this, no one would be able to harm Winter again. At least, no one would be able to hurt it before he bit the dust.

"Your agitation became the stimulus of evolution? Looks like you really love your younger sister. But...." The little girl let out a cold laugh. "Ghost generals have rankings amongst them. You are a newly evolved ghost general who doesn't even have a ghost seal. Do you really think that you can defeat me?"

"I do not need to defeat you. I just need to hold on until Witch arrives." Ghost Gentleman replied.

"You are overestimating yourself." As she spoke, the little girl's eyes fluttered suddenly-her eyes which originally only had several golden shimmers went through a sudden transformation as her entire pupils turned golden. At the same time, the energy around her also changed-the amount of ghost energy shrouding her skyrocketed, increasing threefold to fourfold in just one second.

Ghost Gentleman's pupils shuddered and his hands and legs felt numbly cold.

She had been suppressing her true strength all along? What should he do?

At this moment, a black shadow leapt out from the side. It darted past them swiftly and grabbed Winter from the little girl's right hand with its mouth while her attention was still focused on Ghost Gentleman.

"Big Tiger." Ghost Gentleman shouted in surprise.

He had clearly recognized the identity of the black figure-Big Tiger, which had arrived at the villa unknowingly. The cat landed on the ground about 3 to 4m away from the little girl. It looked towards Ghost Gentleman with concern in its eyes.

"Don't bother about me. Get Winter away from here. Witch is already on her way." Ghost Gentleman immediately said.

An intelligent glint flashed within the black cat's golden pupils. It immediately turned around and ran out of the villa without hesitation.

"Trying to escape?" The little girl became enraged upon noticing the black cat snatching Winter away from her in the brief moment she had her guard down. She swung her sleeves and sent lightning-swift flying daggers made of ghost energy to accurately strike down the escaping cat.

"Mreow!" The black cat let out a pained wail and fell onto the ground from mid-jump. Winter, which was in its mouth, flopped onto the ground as a result.

"Big Tiger?" Ghost Gentleman immediately went forward to block the black cat from the little girl with his body. "I'll stall her, hurry up and bring Winter away."

"It can't move anymore." The little girl scorned.

Ghost Gentleman was taken aback by her remark, He turned around to take a look to discover that after collapsing on the ground, Big Tiger could not stand up again despite trying to do so multiple times. Its chubby claws were extremely weak and it could not straighten its limbs at all.