Chapter 54

Jisoo brought Ji An into the studio. The young child had curiosity written all over his face as he followed behind Jisoo. When they passed by the main office area, the child even smiled lightly and waved hello at Yeri and the other editors-being extremely polite.

Yeri and the other editors looked at each other and were about to question Jisoo on the identity of the little child when they saw him directly escorting the child up to the second floor. The 3 editors were shocked and expressions of bewilderment surfaced on their faces.

This child was here for boss?

A child from boss' house?

There was a child living in boss' home?

Jisoo brought the child to the entrance of Lisa's office. He then knocked on the door and announced cheerfully, "Boss, look who's here for you?"

Lisa lifted his head in puzzlement and spotted Jisoo bringing a 8 to 9 years old child to his office doorway. Lisa furrowed his brow, "What's going on?"

"Big brother." The little Ji An's eyes lit up instantaneously upon resting on Lisa. He called out to Lisa, feeling slightly happy, yet slightly afraid at the same time.

Little Ji An thought that his big brother looked a bit fierce. He tried his best to cheer himself on to not be afraid of Lisa. He could not afford to cry out in tears again like what he did when he was young.

Big brother?

Lisa was a little surprised. Lisa then closely scrutinized the young boy that followed Jisoo in. Gradually, he began to find the little boy somewhat familiar. "Ji An?"

"It's me." Little Ji An could no longer hide the glee on his face when he realized that his big brother had recognized him. He took a few steps forward in excitement.

"Boss, I will go down to prepare some snacks for young master while you guys chat." Jisoo consciously felt that he had done a good deed. He left the 2 brothers to themselves and headed downstairs to prepare some snacks and tea. He did not notice the weird atmosphere at all between the 2 brothers.

To tell the truth, Jisoo could not be blamed. After all, in these 2 years of working in the studio, Lisa always had a cold and indifferent mannerism regardless of who Lisa met. Therefore, Jisoo could not tell the difference at all.

When Lisa returned back to his office desk, he gazed at his younger brother, who had suddenly appeared, with complex feelings. It had been 5 years since he had returned to his family home. In these 5 years, he had not even seen his parents, let alone this younger brother of his.

5 years ago, Ji An had just turned 3. The slightly plump toddler then still wore diapers and could not even form complete sentences. During that period, Ephialtes' powers surrounding Lisa were already quite potent and the people around him were starting to feel the pressure exuding from him. From that time, the police had also started to check his identification. On the other hand, Ji An was the late child that the Ji parents decided to have in accordance with the national second-child policy. Ji An was also a completely normal child, vastly different from Lisa, both parents consequently gave all their love and affection to their youngest child, Ji An, enjoying a normal family's domestic bliss.

That kind of love and affection had never been felt by Lisa in his life.

It was fortunate that Lisa was already very mature by then. He did not harbor any thoughts of jealousy nor interest in fighting for affection with a 3 years old kid. At that time, he was already in university and could not spend much time at home anyway. He also rarely returned home, only doing so for some time during the summer and winter breaks. During those periods, the only impression he had of Ji An was that of a crybaby.