Chapter 132

As days passed one by one steadily, the supermarket began to be filled with countless packaged gift boxes and many livestreams were starting to sell new year's gift products. It was also the time Irene's term-end exams came to an end. Contrary to other students, who were busy packing their belongings, Irene dashed straight towards the campus entrance the moment she finished her exam.

"My dearest husband." She spotted her dearest husband as she stepped out of the campus gates. However, the thing that attracted her attention this time was not Ephialtes' powers on his body, instead, it was because of Winter, which was being carried in his arms.

Recently, besides the weekends when Irene was around, Lisa would spend a few hours each day to figure out the method to form a ghost seal. Even though he was still unable to condense his powers to form something similar to a ghost seal, he had learnt a few methods on controlling his own powers after such a long period of practice. The most obvious resulting change was Ephialtes' powers enshrouding his body had lessened significantly.

Irene had been observing his changes all this while but she never questioned him about it.

"Finished all your exams?" Lisa waited till Irene reached him before reaching out to wipe off the ink marks on her face. "How did you write until there are ink stains on your face?"

"There's ink on my face?" Irene raised her hand to rub her face on reflex. However, she only made it worse as the ink stains became even more obvious upon rubbing on her face.

"Don't move. There's ink on your hand too."

She lifted up her hand to take a look. Unsurprisingly, she spotted a small black mark on her right hand's index finger. "There's a very long translation question today. I spent so much time just to finish it. The pen I used to write with even leaked ink at that time. I reckon I've accidentally touched it then."

"Do you want to go eat or return home first?" Lisa smiled as he asked.

"Of course it's to eat first! Exam makes me super hungry." After all, most of a human's energy was used up by their own brain.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Let's go to the grilled fish restaurant next to the studio. I've never been there since school started. It's been so many months since." She started to salivate the moment she thought about it.

"Okay, let's head there then. Get in the car." Lisa then passed Winter, which was becoming fidgety, into Irene's arms while opening the car door for her.

"Winter, we're going to eat grilled fish." Irene cheered and got into the car while carrying Winter.

Winter could not resist laughing out loud. Although its voice sounded out somewhat abruptly, as Irene's body was blocking its figure from others' view, the passersby in the area would not have felt that the sound came from the doll even if they heard the laughter. Instead, they would think that there was a child in the car.

The moment Irene got into the car, she found Big Tiger on the backseat. She asked in bewilderment, "Why is Big Tiger here?"

"I've made an appointment for a checkup today so I brought it directly here after its checkup." Lisa started up the car and started to drive towards the direction of the studio.

"Is Big Tiger alright?"

"It has fully recovered." In fact, when Lisa brought Big Tiger for a checkup this morning, its doctor expressed great interest in Big Tiger's speedy recovery and started to persistently question Lisa on his methods of raising the cat. Lisa was so annoyed by the doctor that he even had to unleash his Ephialtes' powers to stop the overly-passionate doctor.