Chapter 15

"How the heck did you drive your car?"

"You can even collide into others in a parking lot. Was your driver's license bought with money?"

"I just bought this new car."

"Quick, call the police, call the police."

Lisa had yet to completely extract himself from the images that flashed past his mind just now. Coupled with the accusative voices coming from all around him, he became extremely irritated and roared out with a vexed expression on his face, "So noisy!"

Because his body was always surrounded by malice, Lisa's appearance was usually already scary to others. Currently, as he was extremely annoyed, the malice surrounding him became unsettled. With his roar, his aura became even more domineering and stunned the provoked crowd.

Everyone in the parking lot turned silent for about 2 seconds. As the cold sense of fright slowly dissipated amongst the crowd, everyone eventually came back to their senses and were slightly bewildered.

What happened just now?

Wait a minute. This culprit actually dared to shout at them. Such arrogance!

Just when the crowd was starting to stir again, a young girl wearing ethnic minority clothing rushed out to them and started apologising profusely, "We're sorry, so sorry. We didn't mean to do it intentionally. He was not feeling well earlier."

The little girl was cute and seemed very meek, the pair of big eyes on her face was filled with sincerity. After hearing her apologies, the crowd's anger abated. When they glanced at the culprit, they realized that he indeed looked unwell.

"Don't drive if you are feeling unwell. It's very dangerous."

"Fortunately, now is the time when most people just got off work and have not entered their cars after leaving the industrial park. Otherwise, the casualties would not be just a few cars."

Lisa looked at Irene, who was standing in front of him protecting him and apologising to the rest for him. Somehow, the sight of her doing that made Lisa unhappy. He pulled her back with one hand and took out his phone to call Jisoo with the other. A while later, someone ran out from the studio. Jisoo blocked the 2 of them from the crowd and started handing out his business card to the surrounding people.

"We are really sorry about this. We will take full responsibility for this matter. This is my business card. Our company is just located here in the industrial park, you can approach me any time. We will compensate everyone for their losses today, please do not worry. This also includes the additional transport costs incurred as your cars are being repaired. We will duly compensate for all of it."

"I'm sorry everyone, so sorry. We would like to request everyone to clear the road. Our boss is feeling unwell now and needs to head to the hospital immediately. If anyone has any requests, feel free to look for the man who was giving away his business card earlier." Wendy was helping to disperse the crowd to make way for his boss.

Lisa walked out of the parking lot with a sullen expression. Even when he got into the taxi, his expression remained surly.

"Where are you all going?" The taxi driver asked.

"To the hospital." Irene answered.

"No, go home." Lisa stopped her.

"But your complexion isn't looking good now." She replied worriedly, "let's head to the hospital for a checkup. You almost fainted earlier on."

"Go back home." He insisted.

Irene couldn't persuade him otherwise and so she gave the driver the address for Huating District.