~94~ Honest

Luke's POV

This whole thing has gotten so blown out of proportion it's sick. Trace and I were playing video games and we were just bored.

"Have you ever used the fake ID that Porter got us?" Trace asks, chuckling.

"No. I've been too freaked we'd get caught. My dad's biggest thing is alcohol" I say, shaking my head.

"Wanna just see if we could get some beer? We don't even have to drink it. I just want to test it out" Trace chuckles.

"Sure. I was wanting to go swimming anyways. Think we'd get in trouble for breaking curfew?" I ask.

"Nah. I bet they're all in bed anyways" Trace says as he goes into the bathroom to change.

Such a stupid thing. Now my ass is throbbing and I'm heading home right now for another one. This blows.

Once dad was done spanking me last night, I could hear him chuckling to himself. I'm over here silently dying, and he's laughing. What is wrong with him?

Once I finally stand up, I look over. Mom is passed out sleeping. That's weird.

I hear dad on the phone with Liam, telling him that they can come back.

They walk in a few minutes later.

"Is she seriously asleep?" Liam asks, shocked.

"I literally got four licks in when I look over and see her passed out" dad says, laughing.

Liam shakes his head. "Get in bed, young lady" he tells Savannah sternly.

"You too, young man" dad says, still furious at me.

We're almost home and my stomach is in knots. I'm so exhausted, that all I want to do is go to sleep. What a nightmare.

We get home and dad immediately changes his tune from lighthearted, to serious. "Lucas Reed, get upstairs now. You've got five minutes to go to the bathroom and do whatever you need to get yourself ready" he says darkly.

I silently go upstairs, feeling sick to my stomach.

I go to the bathroom and then stay in my sweats. Dad never said anything about changing into basketball shorts, and I could really use the extra padding. I don't think I can handle the belt. I'm already hurting bad.

Mom and Dad come up a few minutes later.

"Young man, why did you not change?" Dad asks darkly.

"You didn't say I needed to"

Dad shakes his head in disgust. "Ellie, can you step out for a second while he changes?" Dad asks, not taking his eyes off of me.

Mom nods. "Unless you want me in here, I think I'll just unpack"

"That's fine, darling" he says, kissing her hand.

She silently leaves and shuts the door.

"You've got ten seconds" dad says, raising his voice.

I sigh as I get off the bed and hurry to my dresser. I get the first pair I find and change quickly.

Then I just stand there, waiting for dad.

"You have your mother to thank" he says seriously.

"My plan was to put soap in your mouth while I spanked you"

My stomach drops.

"She argued that since you never technically drank, that the punishment was unnecessary."