~177~ Fake It Till Ya Make It

Sasha's POV

I had to go to my first few classes this morning.
I was able to skip the last couple so I could be home with Mason. I get home around noon and mom, dad, Nora, Liam, and Mason are all over.

As soon as I see Mason, I go over to him and give him a hug. He is doing awful.

"How you doing, baby?" I whisper in his ear.

He looks at me hard and shakes his head. His eyes immediately fill up with tears.

"We got everything. Now we're trying to figure out where to put them" he says quietly.

"Sasha girl, you need to make this decision" dad says after a minute.

I just look at him.

"If you want the baby to be in your room, and not have a nursery for now, the kids can stay in the attic with you. I'm glad we put in that third bedroom after all."

"Second option is to give one of them your old room, the other one Savannah's room, and then have Savannah bunk with Emma on days that we're on shift" dad says, stressed.

"Third option is to have one in the spare room in the attic, and the other in your old room. What do you think?" He asks.

I think about that for a minute. Our bedroom is huge. We can easily fit the crib and dresser, along with a few other things. The baby doesn't need its own room.

"Let's get rid of the nursery. The baby doesn't need its own room" I say, smiling at Mason.

Mason's shoulders immediately relax a little.

"Are you sure?" He asks, coming over to me and holding me tight.

I just nod.

He kisses my forehead and holds me tighter. The baby doesn't like the pressure, and starts kicking. Mason can feel it, and chuckles a little.

"Thank you" he whispers, putting his forehead on my forehead.

I just nod. "Thankfully mom and I had been working on clearing that room out. It's practically ready" I say.

Dad nods. "Liam, can you and Nora go to the furniture store on fifth and buy two full beds with mattresses, two dressers, and two desks? I'm not having one get a new set and not the other. Make sure you get sets that are already in stock. I'm not waiting 6 weeks for these kids to have beds" dad says, getting out his debit card.

"You don't need to pay for this" Mason says, looking embarrassed.

"I won't pay for much, but I will help you get them established. Once next month comes and you have your checks back in full, I'm done paying for things. For now, I want to do this. Please let me help" dad says, looking hard at Mason.

Mason sighs and nods. "I will start paying for rent next month" Mason says.

Dad shakes his head. "Nope. I don't charge family rent. Liam never paid a dime, and neither will you. I just won't pay for anything else once you're back on your feet" dad says.

Mason just nods. He knows arguing with dad is worthless.

"Ok, we need to be organized. Who is getting which room? While Liam and Nora are gone, we need to at least get their things put in their rooms. Sasha and I can start hanging up clothes at least" mom says, getting into 'Ellie Mode.'

Mason just looks at me.

"The third room is bigger, I'd give it to Josie" I say.

Mom and dad nod. "I agree" dad says simply. "Mason?" He asks.